Reviews for Retail Therapy Outtakes
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, I would LOVE to see some more Darcyward!

Please! :)

Thank YOU!:D
frumpy-v chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Well, I suppose I can't blame Mike for having those dreams about Bella, since he's in love with her and all of that... and haha, what a way to deflate his... err... flagpole. Go Edward! :D
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oooh more EPOV would be lovely. There's just so much going on in his head!
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
It was great to get a glimpse into Edward's mind to see where he is coming from. I would definately like to read more posts from EPOV, he is so passionate and romantic.
Jacoblucas chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
that was fun! I love possessive Edward...want him to be possessive of me! Bella is a lucky girl
Jacoblucas chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
hell yeah I want to see more of edward's pov..thank u for that...awesome
my1edward chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I KNEW IT! I knew fucking Newton wanted Bella! Score for me!
my1edward chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love this Edward POV. It's very cool to see just how smitten he was with Bella from the very beginning-in such contrast to her, he really did know from the moment he saw her. I love it.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Loved EPOV of the first time he meets Bella! I actually would like to read more EPOV of the story, especially the night that Bella is attacked. As I read that chapter I wondered what was going through his mind. Thanks for the outtake! )
ImHereToReview chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I just LOVE possesive Edward!...
Munchichi chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I liked the little view it Mike's thoughts. Especially the part were he says he loves her, as opposed to just lusting after her like his character normally does. Kinda feel bad for him a bit. Just a little.
sunnydon7 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I am slightly grossed and a lil bit freaked out by Newton. Dirty, dirty Mike Newton. *shudders*
Alterite chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
If I may, I suggest the beautiful song "Mirrorball" by Elbow (on the fabulous album "The seldom seen kid") as a soundtrack for this chapter. It would fit even more for an EPOV of their 1st date and night, but I'll re-suggest it when you post it! ;o)

Pleaeaease listen to it, I've read all your chapters (and incidentally, loved them!) after all! _

Best!

Adele
kikabr chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved it!
Macy chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
A little suggestion, honey, fix your summary. You have a slight typo. Great outtake, :) .
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »