Reviews for Retail Therapy Outtakes
NY13 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Loved the outtakes; they really added a lot of perspective to the story.
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
After chapter 27, I needed to get back to this out take. Not only because I figured that I would know where it went, now, but because I really, really needed to get me some sweet Darcyward. The one that made me swoon.

In future out takes, I would love to see more of EPOV. Maybe the day that he comes into the store? Possibly the first fight, from his perspective? Maybe the discussions with Carlisle? I love how his mind works, but for this story, I would be so interested to find out just what the hell he was thinking.
mrowemoon chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Well, this just confirmed to me what I thought. Mike Newton wanted Bella. It is actually kind of a gross thought. Glad it was not reciprocated.
KarenSanDiego chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Hi, I found this out take from Ms. Kathy's compilation and am now very intrigued I'll just have to read the rest. I'm fairly certain that's why I haven't made it out of the C's in the compilation, but I've been really fortunate to have picked up some new great stories on the way.
kneon chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I read this in the haiti compl and it really peaked my interest for the story Retail Therapy, which I had heard a lot of good things about. I plan on reading the whole story.

Thank you.
Kourt17 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Aw I love Edward...Shut um down real quick!
vohangilalao chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
newton the perv lol he wasn't so innocent after all ! i thought he was a married man ? edward is very cold on the phone rivalty is here :)

aurélie
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Aw. . . poor Michael. This Newton isn't a sleaze ball and seems genuinely sweet to Bella. It's hard to see that he's liked her for so long and to find out that she's involved with someone else and that she was hurt must be so hard for the poor guy.
flyrbrd chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Thanks for the outtake. I love them, they are one of the one of the best things about ff.
Marianka chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Ilike it..)
lovinjim chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I knew Michael was in love with her...but the sex dreams, that was kinda creepy (UHH Mike Newton naked, Yuck!) And Edward on the phone with him...priceless. Gotta love jealous Edward. Love this story so much and look forward to every Thursday and really looking forward to how Bella reacts to the big secret!

PS

Love your comments on the UoEM Threads!
anais mark chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I love that Mike's hand doesn't go for his phone first. LOL.

Talk about some virtual cock blocking.

You are hilarious and I'm glad to see this as part id the RT Canon.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
well done edward!11
sassy41 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Jealous much edward

unless he knows michael likes her

i never picked up on that in the story
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
My my isn't Edward being a little shiteous.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »