Reviews for One Small Act
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Soryy I'm late, you can slap me when you get to vic lol

I loved this story, but you know i love anything with John and Cas lol. The way you had Cas understand each one of the Winchesters was awesome mate.

John is a very complicated individual and at the same time a very simple man. You captured both :) loved it want more lol

Debbie 0x0
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hey Hon

This was great and it read so naturally that it barely seemed like an AU story at all.

Loved Cas in it, he was so perceptive and showed glimmers of how he turns out in the show.

Take care of yourself matey

hugs Shelley
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wonderful parables. I can see how it would fit right in with canon, especially as we are now to believe that their lives had been shaped since before they were born to play the roles they are to play.
DaisyisHedwig chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i love the idea of cas wayching over sam and dean before he pulled dean from hell. amazing story. love it
rog457 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great back story to the Shtriga episode.

Love the idea that Castiel has been watching over Dean for his whole life and not just since he was in Hell. Its nice to think he was concerned about how hard John was on Dean and how the whole incident would shape his life, concerned enough to talk to God about it, wow. Gotta love Castiel.
Tidia chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
What a great idea!

Tidia
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
What a beautiful story! It totally fits in with the episode.
Pallina chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Loves it :D As you well know...just love the idea of Cas watching over Dean from the beginning. And as usual, you captured the essence of both John and Cas here - and neither characters are easy to write. I love your little glimpses into Cas's world - and a bonus that he also helps your writers block...He works in mysterious ways ;)