Reviews for Battle Of Lust
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 10/14
forced consent? that's rape!
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 6/28
Wow! This is a really awesome story. I loved every second of it. This was my first time reading an Ace x Luffy fic, but I think you portrayed the two of them really well. I like how it wasn't rushed. The ending was adorable too, btw! Great work. c:

no chapter 1 . 3/4
This is not "forced consensual sex". It's rape and you're glorifying it. That's a really despicable thing to.
fattummyturtle chapter 1 . 3/3
I love these kind of stories! Mohahahahahaha!
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I'm sorry, but there were far too many spelling and grammar mistakes for me to actually enjoy it.
Krolshi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love these lovey dovey incest fics , it 's sweet cause there was already some sort of unbreakable bond and unconditional love to begin with , the sex is just a bonus hahaa .
Tho I will admit I was a bit ... Worried at first , I thought is was going to be rape , but I 'm really glad it wasn 't ! And I guess I do get that Luffy would be scared & confused at first , since that is his Nii -san .
Pretty sweet and lemonful fic ! Thanks for writing !
sisimiura chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
U should write more aceXluffy... yaoI. Love... very good. I love it. I love aceXluffy couple and I live every fanfic of yours...
xDFantaSea chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh my gosh yay! Honestly I'm not a fan of rape, but truthfully the ending made it all better! You should write a second chapter (just my opinion) to this cause i have a feeling it'd be really cute if you did!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
[apologize to someone particularly]

This is so HOT!

This is Great!

Well... Ace more or less was kind if Rape his brother... But with the part that Luffy still love him was made it easy...

Anyway... This is Good!

Nice! XD
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aw, this was so cute and hot at the same time. I really enjoyed reading it. You did a wonderful job on this.

NameKOOLAID chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
If only they made an ova of this. If only. I could die happy! For your first fic, it's awesome! Keep it up! : D
daichi-tsukino chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
; v ; this is just too perfect dear god
MistressBlaque chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awww, too cute. Loved it!
Write on!