Reviews for Miracles Do Happen
cowgirlie chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Please write more!
CountessRipper chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love this! You should really expand on the story, maybe add more chapters or make a sequel. I want to know what happen next!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
brilliant please continue the story
suns and stars chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
more more more i so want more i have to have more that can not be the end it can't
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
very cute!
JessicaBrightstar chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
hahaha aw thats so cute :) i love it!
eljay345 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i saw this movie for the first time today and absolutely fell in love with the story. i hope that you will continue writing because i really wanted the two of them to be able to have a child :)
Kat Bee Dee chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
My rule is to always start with the good (if there is any good to speak of). This was a lovely little piece that really needed to be written. I had contemplated writing it myself, but see here, you beat me! And it is good. But not great. No mistakes grammar or spelling-wise, and it wasn't an empty shell by any means. The first mistake was practically giving away the end in the summary. I would re-write the summary if I were you. It needs to be much more open-ended without being too empty. Don't give away the fact that Sarah will get pregnant, because it ruins the end. In the story itself, there were more than a few awkward moments in which you attempted a really great metaphor or getting across deep emotions that kind of stumbled in a crippled sort of way. Now, plain logistics you should know: a pregnant woman generally cannot/knows much than to ride a horse. The reunion with Nullah was slightly awkward as well, and his line that was meant to finally give away her pregnancy (that every reader that doesn't live under a rock already knew would happen from the over-spontaneous mentionings of the "missing link" in Drover and Sarah's life) was just the perfect awkward ending that wil unsettle a reader more than anything. I mean all of this criticism to be helpful, though sometimes there's a bit of a sting. Trust me, this is much better than some of the stories I've been reading recently, all written by people who really shouldn't be ALLOWED to write. You CAN write, you just need some tweaking. But, nobody is ever really perfect, so just keep working at it! Try again.