Reviews for The Path to Enlightenment
axel100 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
This was a fantastic story. Why did you just quit? Any chance you could start it up again?
Lady Of Swag chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Love the story! Best one ever, hope to see more!
axel100 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Great Story! Why haven't you updated?
X-LonelyGirl-X chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
I've read this fic several times since the last update and check back often to see if there is a new chapter waiting for me. I really hope that there'll be a new chapter soon as this is one of the most intriguing and well written Lara/Amanda stories I have come across.

Please update soon.
bjchit chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I see you've taken the deleted ending and written it as a bad dream Lara had instead. Very nice.
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I wasn't sure if I'd reviewed/favourited/subscribed to this on my new account and new email, so I thought I should, just to make sure. I love it, and I can't wait for the next update :D
LeNimph chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Ahh the suspense it kills!
Brit Maximum chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Oh my god this is so amazing. you are an amazing author!
Gotham Batman chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
That was an excellent story! Keep up the great work!
lcroft chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
When I started to read this chapter, I thought 'bad' Amanda was back. But hey, update soon please! I'm almost dying of curiosity here! xD
satisne chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I read all four chapters in one go. This fanfic is one that I hope you continue soon. Over and above the adventure that will probably unfold, I find the complex interaction of the two characters very interesting. Getting past their shared history will certainly be a challenge and one that can't wait to know more about. Keep it up Alyss your adoring public awaits...
noncynic chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Another good chapter, interesting(Prophetic, or paranoid?) dream, and then the monsters.
LeNimph chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Can't wait for more :3
Tirah chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Hmm, looks like the fic's on hiatus. What a shame, it was good and fun to read :-(
lcroft chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
It's really hard to find some Amanda/Lara fanfics, but the few I've read are awesome! Amazing chapter!

So, please update soon! ]