Reviews for Obsession
IchigoNekoKun chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Please update soon. This is cute.
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
So this is the end?

I wanna read more pleeeeaaaaase~TT
Kookaburra chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Oh wow, poor Cliffjumper does have it bad. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Normally I don't really like first person POV, but you're doing a great job. I really liked the journal entries.
anondecepticon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Intriguing! I agree poor CJ is much-maligned when it comes to Mirage (and like you, I blame "Traitor" for that.) It's nice to read a fresh take on it.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
The takeoff scene with Cliffjumper falling in love at first sight was so cute! I felt sorry for Prowl, though, being chased from his seat.

CJ's admiration for Mirage and his desire to impress him is just utterly adorable.

I can't wait to find out how they got together.
Illusion224 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Oh this is great I'm, loving this fic. Sorry but what Twilightish line...? I didn't notice. I was wondering why Raj and Cliffie didn't get along too well in the Traitor Episode, It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I look forward to seeing more.:D

orgasmicgratz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Argh! Do we get to see this scenario with Mirage? I'm really curious as to how he manages the exact same order... I don't think Jazz would treat him any differently, being the cool guy he is, so it'd be all on Mirage's behavior...

Poor crazy little Cliffie ._.

Though I am rather concerned about how you're going to split your attention EVEN more now that you're tossing another story on ;) T&S! FF! HT! *cries*
Windwalker chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I feel like we are on the same wavelength in that Cliffjumper's actions have some justification to them rather then the cliche ridden tales with him the obligatory bully.

And your idea of them being lovers makes perfect sense as in More then Meets the Eye they have a brief moment where Mirage helps Cliffjumper and they look into each other's optics.

The only slight issue I have with this first chapter is the very, very minor moments of sappiness such as Mirage lifting CJ's head up with his finger. But apart from that, which doesn't really ditract anything from it so far makes me look forward to the next chapter.
Gina chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Interesting story, it leaves a few things to the imagination while tying stuff to the cartoon very well. The characterisation are also very accurate. :)