Reviews for Barware
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ah, this is a really sobering one. You know, despite the abundance of shot glasses. The layers of memories were really great and I felt so so sad for Bobby by the end. :'(
keacdragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
awwww Very sweet!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Magnificent!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
How have I not reviewed this before? Bobby/Ellen are my favorite couple and this is just...wow. I'm speechless. Thank you for paying tribute to this under appreciated couple and making me cry. Only the best fics get my tears and this was a masterpiece.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"We don't break. We won't break" I love that line. Anything about AAH is generally sad, and this one is no exception. I love that you did it from Bobby's perspective. That made it very unique and interesting to me. Great job, great story.
Jill G. Lowrey chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Thank you.

This is beautiful. I am printing out a copy of it, if you don't mind. It gives a certain amount of meaning to so much in my life.

I don't think I will ever look at a shot glass the same way again.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really enjoyed this. :) I love how you took something so simple, and made it so filled with meaning. I really loved how you wrote Bobby as well. You captured his feelings perfectly. I also really liked his interaction with Castiel.

Awesome work! :)

Ani-maniac494
pickamix chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was sad but very good. I liked it a lot. Your mind always finds these weird little things to hang on to and then they go to strange other places and you put them together into something really neat. I didn't even think about the shot glasses.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw. I'm crying for Jo and Ellen all over again. Not just for them, but for Bobby's grief, for the fact that the entire Harvelle family gave their lives as brave hunters. Such a terrible loss!

This was a wonderful, beautiful, heartbreaking story.

I think Castiel probably even got it.

Love, Robin
historylover chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Why were you going to chicken out? I liked this one!

Kat
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
WOW! That was really powerful! You got me right in the gut with the first lines about the lipstick on the shot glass. But also this line about the burnt out Roadhouse "Bits of Ellen's life were mixed in with the blackened timbers,"

Whew! I don't know why I read so many great stories that start out with the author saying they're not happy with it. LOL! I guess we're all our own worst critics.

But step away from it for a while and read it again and you'll see how awesome it is.

Great character piece and powerful powerful imagery.

Esp. The last line:"We don't break," he said to Castiel, himself and no one. "We won't break."

*sniff*