Reviews for Broken
soratanaka chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I yelped. I'm in the school cafeteria. I feel like crying. Why do you do this to me. That was a rhetorical question. Well written!
Slenderlock chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I loves my Kurt angst!
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
You have to write more! Tell us about Puck's reaction!

xoxo bookfreak1317
Gleek263 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You have to continue this!

Just post one more chapter explaining Puck's reaction. Please.
Sayuri Rose K chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I listened to "Broken" by Seether ft. Amy Lee while I read this. I cried at the end when I saw that Kurt had OD on pills. Not exactly the best way to go (I would know, I tried alcohol poisoning once).

Poor Puck though. He's gotta be pissed off now.
iheartcsinewyork chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh man! I wish we could have seen Noah's reaction, but this was a very good fic!
ATouchOfPoison chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
the second time i had tears in my eyes today. the first was when i saw a load of broken gravestone sin a cemetary walking home from school. kurt is my fave character, but i think i would have done the same in his position.
Master Sapphire 69 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow...you cannot leave this story like this! This strory was beautifully written! It really was! It deserves a sequel depicting the reactions of Puck and the others. Take our advice and add a sequel please!
Alex chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
For some odd reason I like sad, almost depressive stories. Those "you don't appreciate what you have until you loose it" kinda stories are always fun to read, if a bit heart wrenching. Anyway I just wanted to say that I thought it was good, but that it doesn't seem like a one shot story, I don't know if you intended to do any more chapters to this story, but in my professional fanfiction reader/fan opinion, (sounding way to much like Rachel Berry there! :P), I would definitely like to see a continuation of this story. Well that's my piece. Ciao
Eska Nutri chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Tears are streaming down my face so hard I can barely type. That was just beautifully tragic.

...Just, wow.

Wow Wow Wow Wow.

WOW.

You are an AMAZING writer.
Harry Fado chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
No shit!

You kill Kurt :O

No /bua

Please, bring him back :(

I liked your history! Is so dramatic, so amazing!

Congratulations รต/

XOXO :*
Faith StClaire chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
will you be writing a sequel to this story? i think it could definantly have a sequel written about it but it's not about the fan it's about the author and whether they wish to write a sequel
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
that was so sad! I'm in tears!

Poor Kurt, doing that for Puck and ending up so broken!

A follow-up, with everyone's reactions and the consequences would be nice!

Great story!
Xx-Panda-Tan-xX chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh God...please please do a sequel! I'm begging you! please dont make Kurt be dead...or at least not yet... *puppy eyes*
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
KURT COMMITTED SUICIDE! I love this story! It's not that I don't like Kurt, he's my favorite Glee character, I just love the stories where he's troubled at all that... Even though you should have added more places where the kids from Glee were worried about him... I would give this an A-, but if you added more actual Glee club parts where people are worried about him or an epilogue where people found out what happened, I would give it an A!