Reviews for I Will Break You!
melissa19950212 chapter 8 . 3/14
j'adore bonne continuation j'attend le prochain chapitre :)
Jiamora118 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I hate madasaku but this is awesome
PumaGoddess chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read more, and I certainly hope for more madasaku snuggling in the future! I hope it's a very long chapter that's taken this long for you to write! ;p
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh God she has balls xD
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Please finish
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Please update,I NEED MOAR! I'm in love with this story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
"Six rows back and seven plots to the right, Madara sneezed as he and Izuna stood before the grave of their father" Lol i love it how he's like right there and she's talking about him.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loving it so far.
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I've got to say that I love this story. You haven't updated in a while, so I hope you'll do that eventually!
The Imperfect Me chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Cuuuute! Update soon!
MsShizukaChan chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
NOOOOO! Don't do this to me. Pleaseee you must update. I see it's been about a year since you updated on this, so I'm not sure you will, but you must. This story definitely deserves more reviews it's wonderful!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
please finish this story
Nifoi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
WOOT! I LOVE IT!
Fabulous, bravo, well done, I have nothing else to say!. I love how they seem to fight. Keep it up! I'll look forward to all that's coming my way.
HellVampAlice45 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
nooooo heelll noooooooooooo y did it end dang!? wahhhhh n it was getting goood.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
I seriously love this story! It's the first MadaSaku that not rushes love or lust, and gets things a little bit serious n_n you've done a great work with this fic! I just hope to get the chance to read next chapter!

Have a wonderful day!