Reviews for The Paternal Catalyst
Clavyus chapter 27 . 6/16/2019
Beautifully written. One of the best Shennys around.
RevDorothyL chapter 27 . 6/3/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing this. :)
MissMuseOnline chapter 13 . 3/21/2019
Wait, who’s Erwin?
redstickbonbon chapter 27 . 2/3/2019
Really enjoyed this. Well done!
Chippers chapter 27 . 5/15/2018
This was really great. And I found Penny's misunderstanding at the end so sweet.
BrilliantLady chapter 27 . 5/13/2017
Thank you for your story!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Nice story!
Persephonespomegranate chapter 27 . 12/29/2015
Simply delightful. The buildup was slow and gentle and gratefully, Leonard was not the perpetual fly in the ointment as is his usual role. I liked that they both agreed that their relationship was just based on sex and were better as friends Oh, and Sheldon lied! Well, mostly. That was amazing right there, even with Beverly's help. I'm glad he admitted to his feelings for Penny but it made me want there to be a continuation of their story that was just beginning. :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Nice talk, good character development.

p.s. it's 'up his alley' not 'up his ally'
Guest chapter 27 . 4/29/2015
Lying and much of their other behavior aren't things to be encouraged.
kimjo2 chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
Wow...That was a rollercoaster story. Thanks so much
mekareami chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
I very much enjoyed your tale and wish there was more. Tyvm for writing
Mischief101 chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
Loved it. Wish there was more
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Great story!
BirdHummingAlong chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Oh my goodness, this story was fantastic! Laughing, blushing, tearing up during the 'aww' moments. This story was a roller coaster of had the characters down! I have to say though, you definitely portrayed Sheldon the best!The trains of thoughts, the dialogue...my mind is bursting. And boy was i addicted to this story for the three/four or more hours it took for me to read it. Wonderful, you are wonderful! I shall go to sleep tonight, blushing with happiness. So THANK YOU!

-BirdHummingAlong