Reviews for Fracture
frankkylou chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is really Cult of 10/Skarose. It has 10 being so selfish, claiming he wants to be the last. And it vilifies 11. More from those who can't accept the end to their ship. Change happens in Doctor Who. Accept it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
To the one just below me. I am no idiot. And 10/Rose living on isn't necessarily good. It was a Canon Sue relationship and Rose is the most overrated companion, devotee of Skarose.
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
To the Guest who posted a review right before me: You idiot! This is fanfiction, as in fiction written by fans. We can obsess over our OTP's as much as we want, got it?
To the Author: AAAAAH this story is amazing! It was sweet and well written and I'm going to pretend that this is exactly what happened. And we don't know that it didn't, right? TEN/ROSE WILL LIVE FOREVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Dreadful! Another sloppy "romantic" story from the Cult of Skarose, from people who can't accept 10 and Rose not ending up together, often hating 11 just for not being 10. Aren't you happy with RTD giving the Mary Sue a convenient clone? No, you have to keep on putting the most overrated companion with the Doctor.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh, that's a different one...making him remember metacrisis memories with Rose... That was nice!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
His made me feel loads better! MY NEW HEADCANON
Emma Samari chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was one of the most wonderful one-shots I've ever read!
And this idea should totally be canon. I mean I wouldn't be surprised when something like that would come up in the 50th anniversary special.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
(_;) Whoa.

That. Was. AWESOME.

I love how you kept it canon-ish, but totally fixed the not-quite-right happy ending.

Way to go, Ten! Bein' so stubborn and awesome. And the TARDIS!

*dies of happiness*
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
YESSSSS. This made me feel SO SO SO much better. Yeah, I just finished watching The End of Time about 5 minutes ago. And so I'm kind of a blubbering mess over here, and then I remembered the magic of fanfiction fix-its. The Doctor dying still makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out, but this made me feel a lot better. :) And, unlike a lot of fix-its, it actually makes some sense!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Best Happily Ever After EVER!
ira sage chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
what a brilliant idea.

well done. thank you :)
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice story - a very happy ending to an otherwise bleak one for the "real" Ten :) Wish Tennet had stayed on longer as the Doctor
Memoirs of a Dream chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love the insight you put into those couple of minutes - especially his fear and anger at being put into one of the mental boxes. Great plot, very well-written, and the ending was perfect; it made the entire fic happy without being too sweet and ruining the whole thing.
Tranzzy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
So glad I came across this fic. Ive had mixed feelings about the 10.5 situation but you managed to make everything end happily and I really needed to read a happy fic!