Reviews for The Diary of an Ex Businessman
TheMuz chapter 10 . 6/18
I really, really like this story.

I think that it is well written as well as a quite original idea. The only thing that I haven't really like from the story was the two chapters of "role reversal." However, even then I think that the chapters are still entertaining and well written, even if they are a bit out there.

I shouldn't be surprised that this story is on a three year hiatus, as the actual manga is in the same boat. However I really, really hope that you either find the motivation, or the time, to finish up this story. I hate seeing good works fall into the abyss due to inactivity.

Take care man, hope to read more of this story soon!
simeon234 chapter 10 . 6/14
Please continue
Jeff R chapter 10 . 5/22
I agree with the last few reviews. Even though it has been a couple of years since the last update, I hope you do come back to finish it.
BTW, your writing is superb!
faraway minds chapter 10 . 5/19
this story is amazing. I hope you come back to it because its to good to just leave.
Supergoddad chapter 10 . 3/10
This is a fucking awesome story! I really have to say that, because I think that's true. It's a shame it's been a couple of years since the last update. Nonetheless, it's a great story in its own right. I mean, this is one of the best stories about BL I've read so far. Not that I read that many BL stories, but I'm familiar with fanfiction and the different writings of all sorts.

I can only hope you'll have something to work on and you'll update it someday. I'm not someone who likes to tell people they have to update, because I think it's pathetic to say something you have no control over. I only hope.

Thank you so much for writing this amazing story and I hope we can get into contact sometime soon, because I'm quite curious about the background of the story itself, not the content of the story.

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
Tonsofun94 chapter 10 . 3/8
good story really hopping you will update sometime soon
JohnRyan117 Esp chapter 10 . 1/18
Friends, we are here gathered to bid goodbye to our fallen history. Requiescant in pace
kable2580 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Wow, this stuff is amazing. But seeing that the last update was from 2 years ago, are you in hiatus just like Hiroe?

The story is amazing, please don't abandon it :)
Quis Custodiet chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
I really like this idea, but it just occurred to me that one problem with using a diary as a macguffin like this, is that Rock would probably write in Japanese and Revy would only be able to read English (and maybe Chinese, maybe).
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
this is incredible.
Grimjaww chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
This is a great story. Bring it back!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Daaamn this is a really good story, really hoping you'll update.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
UPdate pleeeeease :D
jameron4eva chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Update!
Jaylonni Love chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Personally I actually enjoyed reading the role reversal dream chapters along with the rest of the story. It didn't ruin the piece for me personally. It actually made me want to read more. And read more I did. However it does sadden me that there isn't more to this. I found it to be a refreshing change to other pieces I've read and would love to read more. But I'm sure you have your own reasons for not continuing so I won't nag and whine about how much you should update although it would be awesome if you did.

Anyways, thank you lovely writer person for writing this. As I said before I really enjoyed it.

-J.L