Reviews for The Diary of an Ex Businessman
SWDarkstone chapter 10 . 4/16
I found the role reversal dreams quite entertaining, though I can understand how when put into this story and its pacing they could be considered ill placed. I think what it comes down to is that this story, the dairy plot itself is already entertaining enough that we as the readers would rather focus only on it. While the role reversal notion itself could lend to a separate and complete fic in and of itself. Not a Black Lagoon rehash mind you as you pointed out, but a brand new series of events, just with a humane Revy dealing with the new world of Roanapur and a maniacal Rock blasting away with both guns, all the while abusing her in all sorts of ways. I always thought that the things Revy does to Rock would be seen in a very different light if their sexes were reversed. I think how the role reversal dreams ended was proof of that. It was a brutal shock to the system. Sadly considering how long its been since this story was updated I can only assume it had come to an abrupt end. I would have loved to finish it. Wonderful work none the less.
rjcelona chapter 10 . 2/9
I agree with a lot of the reviews on this story. It was good and I liked it..even the Role Reversal chapters. A slap in the face for Revy to understand Rock and herself. Now the hard part...are you going to continue with this? You left us hanging at Chapter 3 and now what. Obviously there is a lot more to this story. Please...when is the "next time".
TheMuz chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
I really, really like this story.

I think that it is well written as well as a quite original idea. The only thing that I haven't really like from the story was the two chapters of "role reversal." However, even then I think that the chapters are still entertaining and well written, even if they are a bit out there.

I shouldn't be surprised that this story is on a three year hiatus, as the actual manga is in the same boat. However I really, really hope that you either find the motivation, or the time, to finish up this story. I hate seeing good works fall into the abyss due to inactivity.

Take care man, hope to read more of this story soon!
simeon234 chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Please continue
Jeff R chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
I agree with the last few reviews. Even though it has been a couple of years since the last update, I hope you do come back to finish it.
BTW, your writing is superb!
faraway minds chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
this story is amazing. I hope you come back to it because its to good to just leave.
Supergoddad chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
This is a fucking awesome story! I really have to say that, because I think that's true. It's a shame it's been a couple of years since the last update. Nonetheless, it's a great story in its own right. I mean, this is one of the best stories about BL I've read so far. Not that I read that many BL stories, but I'm familiar with fanfiction and the different writings of all sorts.

I can only hope you'll have something to work on and you'll update it someday. I'm not someone who likes to tell people they have to update, because I think it's pathetic to say something you have no control over. I only hope.

Thank you so much for writing this amazing story and I hope we can get into contact sometime soon, because I'm quite curious about the background of the story itself, not the content of the story.

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
Tonsofun94 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
good story really hopping you will update sometime soon
JohnRyan117 Esp chapter 10 . 1/18/2016
Friends, we are here gathered to bid goodbye to our fallen history. Requiescant in pace
kable2580 chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Wow, this stuff is amazing. But seeing that the last update was from 2 years ago, are you in hiatus just like Hiroe?

The story is amazing, please don't abandon it :)
Quis Custodiet chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
I really like this idea, but it just occurred to me that one problem with using a diary as a macguffin like this, is that Rock would probably write in Japanese and Revy would only be able to read English (and maybe Chinese, maybe).
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
this is incredible.
Grimjaww chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
This is a great story. Bring it back!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Daaamn this is a really good story, really hoping you'll update.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014