Reviews for The Diary of an Ex Businessman
Grimjaww chapter 10 . 1/30
This is a great story. Bring it back!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Daaamn this is a really good story, really hoping you'll update.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
UPdate pleeeeease :D
jameron4eva chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Update!
Jaylonni Love chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Personally I actually enjoyed reading the role reversal dream chapters along with the rest of the story. It didn't ruin the piece for me personally. It actually made me want to read more. And read more I did. However it does sadden me that there isn't more to this. I found it to be a refreshing change to other pieces I've read and would love to read more. But I'm sure you have your own reasons for not continuing so I won't nag and whine about how much you should update although it would be awesome if you did.

Anyways, thank you lovely writer person for writing this. As I said before I really enjoyed it.

-J.L
JDH1080 chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Just started reading this last night, really good stuff. I actually did enjoy the role reversal chapters, yeah it was mostly a rehash of the first couple episodes of the anime, and its ils a good thing you cut some stuff, because I think this is good enough. It was interesting and got your point across. Hopefully the next chapter will continue the main story and will be posted soon. Can't wait.
Evil reviewer chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
We demand more chapters!
KR-Orion chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I have one thing to say about this fic. Whoa. You gotta keep on writing this dude. It's blown my mind away
SaucyHandles chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Amazing story wish there was more to read lol but great job!
rbear1231 chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
...any more?
NefCanuck chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
An interesting tale, I always thought that Revy, if she took the time to stop and think things through before acting, could be even more dangerous than she already is.

"A guided missile is always more dangerous than a simple grenade"

But the question now is what does she do with what she has learned thus far? That is the question,
Kobic chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
I pray that you haven't abandoned this story, because I don't think I could handle the disappointment of such news.
TrueInitiative chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Really enjoying this at the moment, though it's a shame it hasn't been updated recently, anyway, good work!
Mad Library Scientist chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Any chance we'll be seeing a new chapter from this any time soon?
Deflow chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
I love the story. Congrats on your 100 reviews! Please update already. Before people start forgetting this story. Now chapter 11 and lemon scenes. You owe us that much.