Reviews for Heritage
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
What an ending. Poor Jack, it now all makes sense why he refuses to believe in the supernatural. The last line about her dad is chilling. I can't wait for the sequel.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
This is one epic chapter. This story is so intriguing and it is partially thanks to the lovely writing. The details are what can make or break a story, and this one is full of descriptions that makes it come to life.

I also commend you on your talent with dialogue. The words are well chosen for each character. I can hear each person speaking. Good work with that.

Damon is quite a powerful villain and evil to the max. His evil nature is well displayed by having him choose to play a game with the mortals. I absolutely hate what he did to Rick. Still it was sweet of Rick to ask Fi to save her mother. The end description of Damon is nicely done. Fi has come a long way since the beginning of the story.

Good job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Poor Fi. I can understand why she feels it's her fault. I'm glad Carey was there to comfort her.

The history about Damon is really interesting as is the information about Aislinn. I can now see why Damon is after Molly. This is a much better plot than what turned out to be season three. Good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Damon is rather annoying. I like that Molly is hesitant to accept Rick in this chapter. The choice Damon gives Molly at the end is making this story more intense. I wonder what she will choose.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Poor Fi, no one ever believes her. I can completely understand Jack's outburst here out of frustration and worry over his mother's disappearance. I hope all works out for them. I'm now curious if the e-mail is really from Rick or if it's another trick.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
This is getting more intense. So Bricriu tricked her into using her magic. Wow. Poor Molly, I feel so sad for her with the evil side using her emotions against her. That being said, you've done an excellent job with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Oh wow, didn't see that coming. That was quite an intense fight between Fi and Molly. It's good that Molly does not jump right into it, it seems to fit her character to try and rationalize in hopes that it will all end for her family's safety.

I like what you did with showing the scenes happening simultaneously at the end. It really adds to the suspense. Great job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
This story keeps getting more and more interesting. It's nice that Molly and Fi can now share their experiences in the supernatural.

Molly shows that she is not going to be an easy one to dispose of. I like that you are allowing her to explore her witch heritage. I now wonder just how powerful their family's magic is, especially since the demons want to possess it. I also like the spell she casts.

Bricrui makes an appearance in this chapter. I always wondered if there was more to him and if in fact he truly is trying to protect the family. Well his warning in this chapter sure shows that he wants to help them for some reason. I'll just have to keep reading to find out more.

Good chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Another great chapter. You have got me hooked on this story.

I love the dream Molly has about Rick. Everything is written so beautifully with so many details. I can see everything happening before my eyes. It is also very sweet how much they still love each other. The part where she wakes up and remembers how real the dream felt is lovely.

The scene in the bathroom is scary. I like how you can go from writing something as beautiful and sweet as the dream to something as terrifying as the creature in the mirror. The message left behind for Fi is chilling.

You have done a great job with this chapter. I look forward to the next one.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is a great beginning to the story. Too bad you don't own So Weird, the original season three would have been better.

I like where you are going with this story. The "Twins" episode is one of my favorites, the ending always gets me. Then season three came and the show went downhill. Anyway, I think where you are taking this story is a nice alternative to the way the series could have gone.

I love how much emotion you put in this story. The part where Molly refuses to believe that Rick saved Fi is well written. I can visually see her hurt and frustration. The part where Rick shows up is beautiful. It's good that Molly can now believe in the supernatural and not forbid Fi from digging deeper.

The dream is scary. That demon was the creepiest creature on the show. So they are interested in the magic. I am now curious to see where this is going to go.

Good work with this chapter.
Angelica Blues chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
This story is really awesome.
writerchic16 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Finally getting around to reviewing! I have to say, the dream with Rick is one of my favorite scenes before, just love how he tells her she needs to open her eyes to what's going on. And the demon flying out of the mirror was definitely scary. Keep up the good work!
un7derestimated chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I was sent to your stories by /u/609437/writerchic16.

This was a great addition to the end of the episode. I had chills when Rick appeared in the room with them. Quickly becoming a fan of So Weird.
writerchic16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Reread the whole thing, love it even more the second time around. Favorit parts are Molly telling Fi about the vision, and Rick appearing to them. Definitely scared for Molly. Great start, and I know it'll only get better from here. :)