Reviews for Tested Bonds
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
What a moving story. I always wondered how Fi would react after that episode and finally finding out that bit of information about her father.

The details are lovely. I especially love the part where Molly comes in after Fi fell asleep and you describe the dried tears on her cheeks. At the end I like that you chose to describe Rick's kissing as "phantom kiss." I just feel the word choice there is perfect.

The switch between the character's perspectives are nicely done. I can see how upset Fi is having just found out this important information. The part where she's glad she hurt her mother really adds to this piece. Everyone's emotions in this story is understandable between Fi being brokenhearted and Molly only wanting to protect her daughter. The part with Jack comes in at the right moment and is a good way of showing Molly's frustration and regret.

The end with Rick is a heartwarming moment. I love how much he watches over them. Great work with this story.
B. Oots chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I just found the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Fi does now to her mom?
FionaFiPhillips chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
awesome, i loved it :D
writerchic16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This definitely could've been longer, but it's a great much-needed aftermath to that episode. Loved the argument between Molly and John, and her brushing Jack off as she walked away. Jack's reaction to the news coming soon, maybe? Would make this a nice two-shot. :)