Reviews for All That Remains
Omg I did not expect that I love your story your an amazing writer keep up the good work !️️
lizzzsunshine chapter 11 . 5/7
Percy giving Ron "the talk"... Absolutely brilliant
Miranda chapter 5 . 3/12
I looooooved this chapter, I guess I've never really thought about George and Angelina, I had just accepted them like "oh, they got together, fine." But now I ship them so hard thanks to this!
twinningbigtime chapter 30 . 1/2
Second time I've read it & I still love it.
Sure, there's a few bits I don't like (the portrayal of Fred) but then you lost me with the kickers & Percy's big brother sex talk lol!
I like that you touched on Percy & Charlie now being "bonded" together for not being there for the family.
Over all I think it was great & Ive favourited it so I can read it again
twinningbigtime chapter 6 . 1/2
Fred's knickers ;D omfg! Hilarious
nakala chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
In loving this story already
Joanne Reading chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
So well written, I'm really enjoying this :)
LOLOL chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Percy giving Ron the sex talk, I'M DYING haha
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2015
Would be really nice without the sex parts, which (no offense) were really disgusting and awful but nice story and I don't think Harry would ignore Ginny. Also, Fred wasn't the lady's mmpan who shagged everyone since fourth year.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
Loved the story ! It was sooo well written and nice ...
Especially loved the percussion point of view..
brookeyhoneybee chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awww, this was so sweet! Poor Hermione though! They are so sneak (Cough Cough NOT) I wonder how momma Weasley is going to react to this! Great start, im hooked, cannot wait to read chapter 2!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 30 . 4/28/2015
This story was absolutely amazing. Beautifully written. I adored your Percy. You made me laugh and you made me cry. I felt embarrassed right along with Ron. Thank you for writing this.
hpdude-4life chapter 24 . 3/7/2015
This chapter was so sweet :')
hpdude-4life chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Gwaarn Hermione, you show them!
hpdude-4life chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
Lmao thank goodness it's always Harry!