Reviews for All That Remains
Padfoot chapter 28 . 8/20
Bloody fantastic, innit?
Padfoot chapter 29 . 8/9
Bloody-effing-hell this REALLY is something, mate! I love it!
thatgirl93 chapter 30 . 2/11
I'm actually so gutted that I've finished this. What an awesome and beautifully written story! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
thatgirl93 chapter 11 . 2/4
I was in stitches during the second half of this chapter! Brilliantly written, well done!
thatgirl93 chapter 10 . 2/4
"No mate, I said don't tell me!"
I can't stop laughing! xD brilliant!
thatgirl93 chapter 5 . 1/31
What a beautifully written chapter!
america.etc chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
There are parts of this story I really enjoy (George, and the tenderness the narration treats him with, the nice dry humor that's just right) but Ron and harry are so obnoxiously macho and idiotic. Worrying about 'hermione's reputation'. Ron laughing at her rules, grabbing her so she can't 'escape'. That languag is not sexy or sweet, it just sends mixed signals and makes hermione seem like a helpless and scared captive. Very out of character for them all.
america.etc chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
So hermiones seems annoyed by Ron's grabbing of her arm in a condescending way, and demandinf that she stay or leave like she's his child, but not enough. I don't believe hermione wouldn't stomp out that nonsense right then and there, and I also don't reaaaally believe Ron would disrespect her enough to try that shit.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2016
Omg I did not expect that I love your story your an amazing writer keep up the good work !️️
lizzzsunshine chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Percy giving Ron "the talk"... Absolutely brilliant
Miranda chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
I looooooved this chapter, I guess I've never really thought about George and Angelina, I had just accepted them like "oh, they got together, fine." But now I ship them so hard thanks to this!
twinningbigtime chapter 30 . 1/2/2016
Second time I've read it & I still love it.
Sure, there's a few bits I don't like (the portrayal of Fred) but then you lost me with the kickers & Percy's big brother sex talk lol!
I like that you touched on Percy & Charlie now being "bonded" together for not being there for the family.
Over all I think it was great & Ive favourited it so I can read it again
twinningbigtime chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Fred's knickers ;D omfg! Hilarious
nakala chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
In loving this story already
Joanne Reading chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
So well written, I'm really enjoying this :)