Reviews for Waiting to Fall
Allianora21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Nice job. Are you going to add on to this? I would be interested to see what you would do in this case. *Allianora2 crosses her fingers*
slaygirl101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I loved the story a lot, I think it pretty much sums up all I think Darien is going through right now, and I would love to read your version of what happens next, before the last Sci Fi shown eppy, notice I did not say last eppy we may still get it back! Here's to hopin!
Fuujin Kishukaze chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
::grins:: So it seems that everyone thinks that Claire slipped Darien the cure instead of giving him a counteragent shot. Not surprising though, after all the Official did give her the choice of betting Fawkes' life on the fact that he would stay. And I could see Claire doing that. If you're interested, I just published a new I-Man story from Claire's POV at the end of EoME... If you want to read it, it's along similar lines.

Well, anyway, good job.
tayla36 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
YES! I love this story! I thought I had noticed at the end of the episode that the fluid she was giving him wasn't blue and I wondered if it was just my eyes! Are you going to continue this? Does Darien leave the agency and become a fugitive? Does Bobby help him or hunt him down? Does Claire get into lots of trouble with the Fat Man? There are so many interesting directions you can go from here. You HAVE TO continue (Please please please)