Reviews for Promises
Guest chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
feels like taking posion
Alassea R chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
I feel like Rose will end up with the metacrisis anyway. Now I'm *really* depressed... I don't like meta-crisis D: You break my heart!
Donna Tempus chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
This was a fantastically beautiful journey and I'll look forward to your next one eagerly. :o)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 24 . 5/15/2010
i liked it was good still had the same ending and him feeling the others change so right

Son of Whitebeard chapter 24 . 5/15/2010
Good story 1998 looking forward to your next peice:
pipinheart chapter 24 . 5/14/2010
This has been a lovely story, and a good ending. John felt what happened to the Doctor, but Rose and John have each other and hopeful the Doctor can put the pain from his past behind and start again...

Can't wait to hear more from you...
Risen dreams chapter 23 . 5/12/2010
You had just gotten my last review but i had to review this chapter too. I didnt mention it in the the other chapter, but i liked that you stayed in tune to different stories that occured during the show series. Fantastic!

Started to cry again...thank you.

wah epilogue is coming up? does that mean the end of the seroes? will there be another story?

again keep it up!

Risen dreams chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
Iam crying as I right this review. Lovely story so the first one,"Choices" and really liked it. And started reading thiis one after wards.

Im kinda wishy washy about what happened between Rose and the Doctor. I can understand whats going on, but i wish Rose stayed witht the doctor and helped him while helping herself.

But I must say that I love the story and can't wait to find out what happens next!

Keep it up!

GlowingHaven chapter 23 . 5/12/2010
I'm sorry for lurking around for sooooooooo long, I know great it is to receive reviews on ones own story.

I guess after this chapter I couldn't not drop you a line. I loved this chapter, it actually moved me to tears. The way you put every major event in perspective within this time line and especially the goodbyes between Martha/Jack and Martha/Mickey/ was just so sad but at the same time the most fitting thing I've read concerning these events. I loved how Martha and Rose both thought about each other on Marthas wedding day and I would love to see a happy ending reuniting everyone, but I also know that something like that isn't realistic and would probably destroy the great flow of this story.

Even though I know that there is still one chapter to come (and I can hardly wait to read it) I wanted to thank you for two incredible stories and a good read. Keep up the good work.
pipinheart chapter 23 . 5/11/2010
Its nice Rose and John are getting on, and marth is going to watch torchwood for jack. The Doctor came to say goodbye, very sda. Nice...
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 23 . 5/11/2010

MythStar Black Dragon chapter 22 . 5/10/2010

Donna Tempus chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Can't wait to see how you'll treat the SPecials. This Rose was really fantastic.
Taylor Harkness chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Surprising way to end it, but I like it a lot. I'm very curious as to what is coming next.

Keep on writing!
pipinheart chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
This is really nice... Rose is saying goodbye to everyone, it is sad to leave Martha. She has made her choice and she is going to help the other Doctoer now John, I wonder where this will take them... Very lovely it!