Reviews for Golden Remnants of Time Travel
demonbrownie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
god, this was so beautiful
I started bawling and the people in the station staring at me like "WTF? o.o?" X'D
gxldenbelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aw. I loved it! The end made me cry! It's so wonderfully written. And I mean that, I only review what I think is super good!
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
this was beautifully written!

and you got the emotions down to perfection!

oh i feel so bad for john...bless him...and rose...oh i'm gonna cry now!

most definitely alerting :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is a bit sad. SHe feels she is betraying the Doctor with John, yet she cares for John, even loves him. She needs closure, and maybe she should have given the suit away, in the end its just a reminder of the past...

Love it...
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow what a beautiful take on their relationship. It was always going to be problematic, but I loved how this was through a jealous-Rose's eyes, but we could still see the true personality of 10.5. I especially love the last two lines (the "choose me! choose me!" bit is heartbreaking).
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aw... I really like 10.5/Rose fics, particularly this one. I think you captured how Rose would accept the human Doctor on the surface but still find the situation difficult. Very insightfully written, too. Well done! :)
Doobrey Ferkin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is really well written, a great comparison of the Doctor and his duplicate and what the two versions mean to Rose. Loved it! ~DoobreyFerkin~ lol :-) x
Badger Chamomile chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh, I loved it! Just the perfect amount of angst, with some really great thought-provoking things to consider. Very well done, this added a tremendous new level to the Rose/10.5 relationship. Simply marvelous, really.
madasmonty chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Nice and sweet. Are you going to continue it? Just one question, btw: Who's John?

Some shameless self-promoting: I'd really love it if you took a look at my Doctor Who stuff. Any of it I don't mind. Or all of it? I love reviews that's all and I'd love to know what a fellow Who-fan thinks of it.

Cheers and congrats on the fic! :-)

Madasmonty