Reviews for Make Believe 4:Wife, Mother, Master, and Commander
ksandra62 chapter 64 . 10/16
Wow!...roller coaster ride of magnificent proportions!
Loving it...thanks!
Elleg chapter 72 . 4/7/2019
Such a great series! I’ve been bingeing Make Believe since I just discovered your writing last week and I’m hooked. I see you wrote a part 5, but it’s unfinished. Any chance it will? I’d hate to begin reading it if you have no intention of completing it. I see it’s been a while so I’m sadly not hopeful. Please let your fans know if you plan on finishing it!
CZ chapter 5 . 2/17/2018
This is stupid. Why did you ruin a good story with crap like Jack in a cell? Him coming to the mountain? Stupid. Him being detained? Stupid.
CZ chapter 4 . 2/17/2018
Okay, why the upset about younger Jon? Kind of weird.
tgreen67 chapter 33 . 1/2/2016
I
Apples26 chapter 72 . 3/23/2015
Beautiful.
Jack and Sam have been through so much in the past few years, they deserve to have some happiness in their lives
Apples26 chapter 31 . 3/22/2015
Can I just say that I started reading this story for the series' yesterday and I haven't been able to stop reading. Im upto this chapter and I cant seem to be able to put them down. I cannot wait to read the rest of you SG1 stories.
I do not know if you are still writing any SG1 stories, but if you are I cannot wait to read those as well.
Thanks for writing them, they are beautiful.
:-) Carla
Ralx34 chapter 72 . 3/2/2015
I've just read the 4 stories of your Make Believe serie, I just loved it, great story
I hope you will finish the last one, I'll read it !
Thanks
antares04 chapter 65 . 2/14/2014
just an fyi. premies have to be able to ingest more calories then they expend by sucking before being allowed to suck from a bottle or nurse. before that, they are exclusively gavaged.
it's a nice series.
FORD B chapter 72 . 5/24/2012
Really great and awesome story, with alot of heartfelt tear bringing moments, I enjoyed greatly.
steadfast chapter 72 . 10/19/2010
Wow, what a roller coaster ride! Thanks for a fantastic story.
Yol chapter 72 . 10/14/2010
Wonderful story, had tears at the last sentences of the story between Jack and Sam. Thanks for sharing this story. Will look for more from you, thanks for writing this very nice story.
ScruffyLovin chapter 72 . 10/14/2010
Aw. I love them all in little domestic scenes, just as much as I love the off-world craziness. :)
froggy0319 chapter 72 . 10/14/2010
Really wonderful ending! I have enjoyed it all and am kinda sad it ended. Hope you continue writing, cause this fan would love to read more :)
talyn64 chapter 72 . 10/14/2010
awww i had tears in my eyes lol that sounds so stupid but its true very sweet chapter xx