Reviews for Death's doorstep
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Good Heavens, that was so lovely and poignant. Thank you.

D. Page Robin
Osmodious chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Nice story...bittersweet. I will say that I think it was terribly selfish of Hermione to give up and leave him alone.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
When you introduced Daphne, I thought they might get is a touching little tale and not the first that I have read were Harry lives a long life alone. Others usually turn into time travel fics.
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Its absolutely FANTASTIC!
librarywitch chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
Wow that was a nice quick look at what could have been. I like how Harry lived his life to the fullest to honor the dead. Should have a kleenex alert on it though. Thanks for sharing.
Castle'sGirl chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
your story is making me cry
Archangel-Mech chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Beautiful story. Had me in tears the entire time. I look forward to many more in the future.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
very good
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Awwww 3 made me cry so sad usually I don't get very emotional so if something

Makes me cry I usually tell people they done amazingly you are really good at writing

I was thinking about writing something sort of with the same storyline except for the Hermione/Ron and now I'm inspired amazing job
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Awwww 3 made me cry so sad usually I don't get very emotional so if something

OldMasterMage chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Sad, it pulled into the story. It is a very good story.
gphoenix51 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
A wonderful story, one that I think really showed what Harry would have done himself, had Hermione died in the final battle.
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
depressing...
Scabbers1957 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Awe this was a sweety of a story...very well done.
I'll add it to my favs

xBloodSplatter chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Fantastic story. I was truly beautiful. I'm still crying like a little girl here.