Reviews for Shattered
Kincora Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great job. Love the emotion!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, you've done a great job of capturing Amelia's thoughts during the book. Bravo, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
You portrayed Amelia very well. I like the ending. It really added a lot to it. However, Amelia first cut in the book...when she was 13.
Freedom-To-Fly chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow laura this was really good i haven't even read Jodi Picoult's book and i thought that this was really easy to follow. i really enjoyed reading this extremely well written. anyway see you tomorrow! OH NO SCHOOL! ARH!

GREAT STORY now you have inspired me to read the book
starting anew chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hmm. This was wonderfully written, Miss Kitty. I might even consider reading this story. Maybe not, though. Jodi Piccoult just isn't my cup of tea :(

Have you finished my stories yet? If not, then damn you. Damn you to HEELL! Ooh, guess who got the entire 'Shopaholic' series thing? That's right, Miss Bridgeta! ME! I absolutely adore that author. She's fantastic.

Anywho, see you on Friday.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I thought that you wrote Amelia so well! Especially that very end. And the line: 'I wonder how long it will be before I can look at a knife or a pair of scissors, or even a paper clip, and not immediately think: weapon.'

The only little thing was that you spelt separating as seperating (sorry, I'm a spelling freak!) Unless that was on purpose, since Amelia is only thirteen? Thanks for writing! x