Reviews for Quiet Life
K
December 25th chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Why do I get a feeling that if you keep on writing this story it will evolve into a love story between Yun Han and Xiao Yu?
vivi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this story is pretty good:D
readergirlreads chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really liked your story. It was really cute, and centered around my favorite character Xiao Yu! I also loved the Ya Se, Wu Xiong parts they were a cute couple.
CharleneSa chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
aawww loved it! pls do write a sequel!
kohi-hime chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
cute story...i hope you can write more. I think you definitely captured the characters personalities very well. Keep up the great work!
CharleneSa chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow i have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it gave me a thrilling feeling to see how xiao yu and han interacted. I sincerely hope that u can write another ff where they will get together! WOW, because i have read this awesome work of yours, i actually like xiao yu and han as a pairing now lol
Yurianna Shan Liu chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Cool! Y'know, if only I showed this to my frend, she'll like it, cuz she liked Cai Yun Han. Nice story, anyway. Waiting your next story.

Actually,n I wanna make a fic about KO too. But there's no category for KO. (终级三国)。唉…
Tikisomia chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I'm reading it! Be shocked! lol! Actually, I really like this story (even though its so short) I can tell that you've seen KO One...at LEAST once all the way through and that you've at least read up on X-Family You captured Ding Xiao Yu's personality perfectly! I can just see him saying and doing all that you wrote! As for Da Dong...I can just see his exasperated look and see him saying, "that he won't come around again until Ya Se got himself a date with Wu Xiong so they can all preserve their sanity." That made me smile! Great job on this. (Actually...this is my 2nd time reading this!) I love it! Keep it up! If you ever decide to continue on with the story (Iknow you said it was not cooperating) but if you get insperation...please let me know 'cause I'll read it!
Princess Silverstar chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I like it
Chink Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Thank you so much for posting this!

It's awesome. I've always liked Han and Xiao Yue. Great story!
Ryosuke Wataru Ryuichiro Keiji chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh my god! I can't believe someone wrote a KO One fan fic! I loved it! You should write more KO One fan fic.
Starlit.Amulet chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
this is really really good!

you should really write more stuff like this

im so glad ff has taiwanese dramas as catergories now .
gucci koo chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
you got a reader, surprise!
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh my god, I am so happy to see people writing for this show, and written so beautifully, too. I have to admit, I've never considered Xiaoyu and Yunhan as a possible pairing before, but you made it work so great. And the way Yunhan went all protective over her sister was just spot-on. Thank you so much for the lovely story!