Reviews for Model Student
"Glamazon":Priceless! and SUCH a great thumbnail sketch of Rose. back in MY day (damn, I'm old!), we would have said she had a Juno-esqe figure.
Vampgirl Bitches Biteme chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
More! More! More!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Ok skipping Alice Ii did this to bannerday a few times and I believe she used it as a review from Star-Ho in FFSGSG to bellybeans so now I will use it on you!

* Twi-Ho jumps up and down frantically waving arms in air pointing to cell phone... "See I have caught up with ALL chapters I need more...I need the E and B smexiness...what happens with the cripper that is James... will Rose always be a bitch to Bella or will she see that Bella will be a great addition to the group... will they ever get out of the hallway to move to better things(lol)... what about Edward's drawing from class... and his exhibit what about that will Bella still model for him... will still model for Rose... and James can Edward beat him up just because... sexy times (oh wait I said that already)... I think Edward sholud be able to beat James up just because he didn't get to rip his head off in Twilight ( yeah I really don't like James at all)... write write write! Update pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee! Twi-Ho collapses to floor panting from talking so fast... Thud*

Laters BB
Twi-Ho

PS love you too! NOW GO REREAD AND WRITE! LOL!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
OMG Drunk Bella is awesome and so cute! And Edward all mixed up with his feelings...oh no i have all three more chapters... whatever will i do? Oh I so hope that there will be a chapter 12 soon...don't make me use the puppy dog eyes again because I will... lol

Moving on to chapter 9
Twi-Holic68 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Ok i am at chapter 5... and all i can say is please finish writing it because i know by chapter 11 i will be so far in i will want even more... * down on knees begging with sad puppy dog eyes*
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Ok so I found you through the reviews on bannerday's story FFSGSG... Hi I am her offical bannermaker! When I saw your review of her last chapter I wanted to see if maybe you had some stories and I found this! After the first chapter I just wanted to say that I hope you finish it because your writing is wonderful. I did notice you have it on hiatus and hope that it will change as it seems like a start to a great story!
meagannmatthews chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE CONTINUE THE STORY! I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH IT!
deniche chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Amazing story! Congrats
bananafox chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
great chapter. very cute :)
Kmserenity chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Cute story. It was a good find. Thanks for your words :-)
justwanttoread chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
:) I can't wait for the next chapter
Grrlnorth chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I'm so excited that you updated this! I know I'm a month behind, but I'm slowly making my way through my inbox. Anyway, there's just something about this fic that gives me the happies. I loved this chapter with the kisses, and the slightly insecure Edward, and the beginning of a relationship. Well done!
doesntmatterwhat chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Sweet! :) Can't wait to read more
fallingsnow87 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Simply love this story... Not sure how I stumbled on it, but I'm glad I did.. Hope you plan on updating soon again.. later sweetness xo
lgk chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
That song has been around forever. It was featured in a movie from the thirties where Fred Astaire sung it to Ginger Rodgers while they performed one of their famous dance routines. This portion of the movie was then featured in The Green Mile starring Tom Hanks. It's a terrific song - romantic and I always hear it in my mind being sung by Astaire. I didn't even realize that Louis Armstrong was a contemporary of Fred Astaire. Sweet chapter and liked that Edward got his "proposal" out in the open. He was so nervous but stayed focused until he got his answer to them being a couple.