Reviews for About Kelly Chambers
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
O my god funniest thing I have read on this forum, or anywhere in months...do some more? ;)
Liisa Vatanen chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was so funny. I loved it.
Enis chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Those are absolutely hilarious. I've always been a fan of Chambers but these were very well done. The Shepard/Ashley/Kaiden conversations had me laughing pretty hard. Keep up the good work.
whatever.done chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was -amazing-. You know Kelly Chambers follows Shep around doing The Creep.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Late review, I know. But this is just too cute. It made me giggle. But we all know what Ms. Chambers does when she isn't stalking Shep. She's singing that damn Katy Perry alien song into a hairbrush while formulating a plan to get Garrus and Thane in a 3way. Xenophiles, represent. Love you, Kelly Chambers. You are my hero. Okay, rant over. But seriously, this was really funny.
3cars chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i think you hit the mark with that one.

if i were to pick one part i loved the most, it would be all of it.
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I was going to lambast this fic for being so bankrupt of any meaning, but partway through the first section with gay Shepard I was laughing too hard to do so.

Congratulations.
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
ahhhh, Ashley taking care of buisness as per usual.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
LOL. Funny as hell. Poor Shepard, collectors quite a less scary as Kelly.
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh dear gods, I love this. the rental donkey... the special lotions... "i love our games" It's all too much. Reading this feels like stealing... like i should have to pay for this stuff.
SageQueen chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
rofl. i am disturbed by this. and amused.
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was hilarious! There were many instances when laughed uncontrollably. You both have creepy/sex-crazed Kelly down pat.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Started out crazy and went to zany, but in an incredibly funny way.
B chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
LOL, its soo true, Kelly is such a creeper. This was an interesting and funny idea. I loved the Kaidan/Shepard bits too, it was cute. Great work :D
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great story!.. uh stories! :) had me roling with laughter. i would like to see more, maybe on to some of the other poss romance options... :D