Reviews for Love's Corruption
MoonliteNightmare chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
please write more this is a great story I look forward to another chapter )
callingnightsky chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I know it's been quite a while, but you should really finish this!
KimikoSenpai94 chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
I'm only just getting into Vampire Knight, and I totally don't like the Yuki/Kaname pairing. The Yuki/Zero pairing in this story is really well-written, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Cool story
squishymeatbag chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Update soon!
Kymerisalla chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
wow can't wait for more these two need to be together and thats a fact screw kaname sorry but im not into incest lol i love how you made it and was a little freaked aout when Zero and maria did it but i think that you should make them both realize that with out each other they are nothing and that they do love eachotther deeply and screw Kaname sorry just don't like him that much :3
Kymerisalla chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
holy shit man that was wierd! but good don't get me wrong
Natalie Beck chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Very nice. Please update quickly! I'm loving it!
batcat4eternity chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Love it so far!
Kuroi.Sky.Shinobi chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
The feeling is really there :]

Just remember to read over the final piece, to check for spelling mistakes and such.

Good work _ I like it.
TESKATLIPOKA chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
For your first story its really good. I was kinda surprised you made Maria Zero's lover, how did she get there, wouldn't the other hunters notice her. If you don't plan to end it with ZeroxYuki ending then I would love to see Zero end up with Yori considering Zero is her type(Hino-sensei mentioned it somewhere). You mentioned Yori is a guardian, is she Zero's partner or how is it afterall there are others from hunter association at Academy. I hope Zero has powers so he can fight against the ancient vampires. Haru was calling Zero as his sempai, don't they hate him, he is a vampire and It was evident they would kill them without a second thought. Keep up the good work. With regards, TESKATLIPOKA.
Kos-L chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I loved the battle within Zero, wanting to hurt her and not hurt her,you rly put that down into words and actions on the LEMON,brilliant. Though this chapter made my heart ache ;_; *sniff*, Im looking forward for more Zero's ruminations after their -encounter- :D
stabpinmonkey chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
OMG! It finally happened but Zero kinda ruined it by wanting to hurt her. I liked this chapter though I can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon! _
jzprr chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
OMFG, WOW! loved the lemon - so hot! Naww, poor Zero - he's so confused :( great chapter, update soon!
KanameZero4Eva chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
DAMN, that was intense! LOVED THE LEMON! So freaking HOT and SEXY! Poor zero, he doesnt know wat to feel now! He is so confused. plz update ASAP!