Reviews for Hello, my name is Andrew
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I hope everything turns out alright in the end. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
YES! Jack's Alive! :D YAY! I'm so happy now! :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Poor Mina! Poor Jack! Poor Luna and Leo and Akiza and Yusei! But... Where's Crow?
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
NO JAck! :'( You can't die and leave your friends! :(
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I hope Jack and Andrew are okay. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I like this so far. I can't wait to read more later! :)
Karone11 chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
As always wonderful chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
SilverFalkin118 chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
Hooray! You updated this story! Yes! JACK HAS WEIRD OBSESSION WITH RAMEN! YES! This was a great chapter! Nice job! Be by your side, always! Update but take your time at it!

Turbo K1000 chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
me: finally! i wanted to know what happened next since i read it!

carly: but you still have plenty more stories to update!

jack: thats right! and why was i not sad about carly! its like she was wiped from my mind! update soon...and update more!

carly: peace out...shes right! she did have it easy! never underestimate what you've got!

me: jack doesn't *snicker* you've got him eatin outta the palm of your hand!

carly: wh-what?

jack: WHAT?
HK chapter 17 . 4/22/2011
yugioh5ds chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
U ever going 2 update it ''
SilverFalkin118 chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Amazing... That's all I can say... Amazing... THIS WAS (and still is) AMAZING!

I can't wait for the later chapters! I think I read your stories for the whole day today... I must make this day a Holiday! ILJA Day! That's right! On this day! I would... I would... Uh... READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR AWESOMENESS! *bows down*

Thank you for writing! Take all the time you need for writing a story! I can always wait! Because I would do ANYTHING to read one of your stories on ILJA Day! And EVERYDAY!

Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010

that chapter was soooooooooo sad! why? why? why did it have to end like that? why?

when you put' That night, my life stopped. That night, I had died.' did you mean that Mina actually died? continue writing please!

just keep thinking . . . He's Jack Atlas . . . he can't die!

Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Good chapter! i can't believe that Jack died! T-T

I really liked the chapter, though. please continue writing!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter! sorry that i didn't review the first chapter, but that one was great too(a little confuzing, but great) please keep writing, thanks!