Reviews for Phased
Guest chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
Stop with the Bella loves Edward nonsense. Its absurd. Bella loves NO ONE...but Bella
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
I hd many ...questions about this story. For a large part of it Jke is the punching bag for Bella that he always was. Finally even though he feels very little for Bella at this point Bella has m8istakenl assumed in her monsters arrogance and assumption that Jake is here for her. Bella tells he tht life with edward is all sunshine and roses and that off course she will always kind of love Jake ...but thats it. Jake does something that I have never seen in a twific. Puts the lie to Bella words showing her that She feels a fuck of a lot more for jake than she will admit, that things are not so great in Bllas little world and that Jakes feelings for Bella have waned and will not be thjere for bella to abuse anymore. Thats a long time due.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Hey, lets use Jke as a punching bag. You do realiz that this is a really ugly fic and mkes everybody abunch of whiny loosers. That was pretty funny thought. Edward saved Bella? Yea that was funny. Bullshit but humorous. Edward saved noone
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Listen. You have an interesting plot. But Jake being this clueless? It aint working. He is a wolf. He is made for killing sparklespires. You bthink no matter how much time goes bye he is gonna forget how the they smell? Like its an old recipe he cant remember? Thats really silly!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
So I guess this bitch inherited mommys selfishness. Its one thing if Bella wants to die and be with a creppy maniupulative abuser seeing as Blla is a useless coward. Its another thing for her daughter to think she has a right to force her way into Jakes life. Bella made her choice. fine. They need to leave Jake be. Forever. Bella and her wackadoodle daughter have to live with choices. Bella can have her perfect forever being treated like a little pet and her daughter can spend forever being hunted. Those were Bellas choices that brought this on. They have zero right to force Jacob to help. This is just more of the same disguting slfishness of Edward and Bella. Obviously the apple fell real close to the tree
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
loved it
happy-autumn chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
This was such a great story! Great development of characters, lots of action, and I really liked seeing Nessie and Jake fight for their relationship. Just a suggestion, mark this story as completed? I wasn't going to even read this story because I thought it was incomplete because I hate being left on a cliffhanger, but your first chapter sucked me in!
PastOneonta chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Really enjoyed it, though I admit to moments of panic like over the death of R and Jacob going to Volterra and Aro granting Bella's wish to die thinking holy how is this author going to resolve this? And you did, very effectively, and it was a great read and you really created some brand new concepts and ideas and you made the imprint work. Writing J/R is probably more difficult than you would think since most readers can't even consider half vamp Bella daughter with Jacob. Very well done.
PastOneonta chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
How can this resolve? And there is only one chapter left? You have written a great fight scene and overall a great story.
PastOneonta chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
Jacob's life has completely turned awful. How can he be saved?
PastOneonta chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
He hasn't crossed over, he is trying to keep you all safe following his misguided attempt to take out Aro. I understood why Jacob would want to fight but there was no way he was going to walk out of Volterra.
PastOneonta chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
She lived! Poor Jacob. Maybe the imprint will tell him she's not gone.
PastOneonta chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
No! Billy can't be dead! And Reneesme can't be dead! Do they turn her into a vampire to save her?
Well written action with a great plot and a cliffhanger ending to the chapter.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
I am glad that he apologized to Billy. Billy is one of the best characters, chief, dads in the story and his relationship with Jake is important. And Billy quickly was cool with Jake, accepting the apology.

Your interpretation of the Alpha command was very different. Really interesting, that the command knows the true Alpha. I hope Jake accepts it, it will help heal him.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
Self centered Bella and still jealous of Jacob Edward. The Volturi are coming.