Reviews for The Rainwalkers
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh, so sad, but realistic. I really liked it. Great job!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
My heart hurts. We often mourned Jacob's loss of his mom but this was so young and so hard. Nice sweet story.
shiney02 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
absolutely beautiful!
Jacquestheninja chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This story was fantastic, sad, but fantastic. For a minute there, I thought it was real, like if it was part of the saga. Great job and keep it up!

- D
CarluccieCappabianca chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Great great story
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Bouncerok chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
please update how is Jacob going to take his mom death
Jillianna chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is the most tragic and heartbreaking story I have EVER read! It is written beautifully, and I'm literally sitting here in tears. The last line "My mum will do it" just absolutely broke my heart. Amazing Story.
Twilight Enabler chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This story has been recommended by one of the members of the LiveJournal community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!

GinnyW
iLikeTigerMilk chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow.

Why this story has five reviews is beyond me.

Beautiful, and so childish (in the best possible way.)

x
NewMoon02 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh gosh. I'm in tears. That was so touching and wonderfully written.
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Lovely imagery! Very touching...CDH
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That broke my heart!
HopeAlways chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ooh, so sad! *tear
Essay33 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
What a poignant story!

The British idoms ("Mum," "carpark," "tarmac") are a little bit distracting for this American reader, but the story is so well written overall it really doesn't matter. And it reminds me that Twilight isn't just a North American thing!

You are an extremely good writer, and quite impressive indeed if you are only in your teens as your profile indicates. It's a pleasure to read your work.