Reviews for He's My Cherry Pie
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Now I'm hungry! I need PIE!
That was amazing and now I'm hungry.
Off to make pie in the middle of the night.
While my roommates think I'm crazy.
Don't care, want pie, thank you!
TavrosGamzee chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Best crack I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was amazing, and considering Supernatural entirely plausible.
catzrool chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Laugh out loud funny. Great job!
Lareka chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
falls over laughing-
2 hours later...
is still laughing-
Antivertigo chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I have to wonder if this was the Dean/Cas/Pie story Misha was talking about. XDD Perhaps not, but it makes me laugh all the same.
AddictedToSeries chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
There were so many great lines! I was reading this while messaging a friend and I kept copy/pasting quotes. Great job!
Lady Jones chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I LOVE this story. The paragraph where Dean doesn"t think about pie all the time, or is in love with it, or Cas. One of my favorite paragraphs of all time.
celeste301 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
LOL I'll never look at cherry pie the same again, loved it.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Huhhh...now that was :D. I really wanted to make a cherry pie tomorrow for guests but now...there is no way that that is happening. I would probably end up swatting their hands off snickering like an idiot and yelling "Leave Cas alone! He's Dean's pie" LMAO.

Moments of Dean with the pie...is it hot in here or is it just me LOL. Verrryyyyy niceeeeeeeeee :D :D
the-regan-of-all-awesomeness chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
that was the funniest fan fic ever. I loved it :) yay! ha ha ha ha ha. Cas as a Pie. Great work very well written
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
XDXD Ooh.. I couldn't stop giggling and grinning through the whole story. XD! So original! Pie! x''D Now I swear I will be thinking about this fic next time eating pie and I will personally hold you responsable if I crack and make my parents send me to a mental hospital or something. XD Great fic! x'D
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i knew it! the title, the pie,- hot fic;) yummy
Coronis chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I loved this fic!

So delightfully innuendo-laden!

Best of luck with all your future projects
banspurpleboxers chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh, hilarious. I haven't read many Supernatural fics, but this is good.

I like the way Cas tastes. If he was pie, I would be tempted, but I still enjoy his being in a vessel more. :)

I had great laughs reading this. Wonderfully cute story!