Reviews for Life Across Waters
Zoey24 chapter 19 . 9/6
Great story so far. I know I have a lot of chapters left to read but I really feel like your OC connects a lot better with Kyoya on a romantic level.
musiscalturtl09 chapter 4 . 7/30
u dont get it do u?
Charlene171990 chapter 3 . 7/27
Awesome!
SoulXHunter chapter 3 . 7/26
This is a great story!
Farryn chapter 2 . 7/25
What was I thinking? This story is much better than a Host Club's Hostess. Much much better.
Good going!
I'm surprised this story has gotten as popular as it has. It's not exactly awful, but it seem mediocre at best. Your OC is pretty Mary Sue-ish, and the writing is just bland. I've tried getting into it and giving it a chance but...nah.
acompletenerd chapter 91 . 1/7
i really enjoyed this. thank you for writing and sharing!
OtakuGirl568 chapter 90 . 7/10/2015
I reaallyyy like this story a lot! Usually I don't like stories with OCs as a main character but this was so good!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 52 . 1/3/2015
YesYesYesYesYesYes! I knew the deal would pay off! (Where do you think the girl and the puppy came from, hehe) *throws author a basket of cookies* my ship is sailing!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 50 . 1/3/2015
Not even the damn deal with satan worked?! What the hell is this ship made out of?!
She only likes him because of the physical attraction and he makes her feel special! A friend can make you feel special too! You love another person regardless of whether you like them back or not! She's like that with Takashi!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 49 . 1/3/2015
Damnit! What the actual fuck do I have to do to sink SS Kyouya so that it rests permanetly at the bottom of the OHSHC Fandom Sea... I've tried everything! Deal with Satan it is! *goes to get summoning candles from Nekozawa*
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 47 . 1/3/2015
Umm.. Not sure how to say this.. In japan valentines day is for girls to give the guys the like and or their male friends chocolates. Then the males give stuffs to the girls they like and or their female friends on white day
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 45 . 1/3/2015
*loads dynamite into SS Kyouya until it's bursting at the seams* FIRE ALL! What do I have to do to destroy this ship?!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 37 . 1/3/2015
*fires cannons at SS Kyouya* VIVA LA HMS MORI!
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »