Reviews for Life Across Waters
OtakuGirl568 chapter 90 . 7/10
I reaallyyy like this story a lot! Usually I don't like stories with OCs as a main character but this was so good!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 52 . 1/3
YesYesYesYesYesYes! I knew the deal would pay off! (Where do you think the girl and the puppy came from, hehe) *throws author a basket of cookies* my ship is sailing!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 50 . 1/3
Not even the damn deal with satan worked?! What the hell is this ship made out of?!
She only likes him because of the physical attraction and he makes her feel special! A friend can make you feel special too! You love another person regardless of whether you like them back or not! She's like that with Takashi!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 49 . 1/3
Damnit! What the actual fuck do I have to do to sink SS Kyouya so that it rests permanetly at the bottom of the OHSHC Fandom Sea... I've tried everything! Deal with Satan it is! *goes to get summoning candles from Nekozawa*
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 47 . 1/3
Umm.. Not sure how to say this.. In japan valentines day is for girls to give the guys the like and or their male friends chocolates. Then the males give stuffs to the girls they like and or their female friends on white day
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 45 . 1/3
*loads dynamite into SS Kyouya until it's bursting at the seams* FIRE ALL! What do I have to do to destroy this ship?!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 37 . 1/3
*fires cannons at SS Kyouya* VIVA LA HMS MORI!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 36 . 1/3
Better.. My ship sails on beautifully
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 35 . 1/3
Stop blowin holes in my ship! *shots various sized cannons at S.S. Kyouya X Saori* Viva La H.M.S. Mori!
SophieNewman chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
Aww! This is so ADORABLE! I love Saori with Kyouya
SophieNewman chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
Oh. My. God. Honey, you little devil...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Can it be a MoriXOcXKyoya! I just can't pick one.
KosmikQuixotic chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I, obviously, haven't finished reading this yet, but anyone who can upload 91 chapters and 144k words in 7 months has my respect.

I'm intrigued by the story so far, and I'll probably write another review in a few chapters. You've caught my interest with these first few chapters, and I hope I'll grow to like it even more so.
sukondis chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
lol is this a takashi fanfic or a kyouya fanfic
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 90 . 8/17/2014
I really loved this! It was awesome!
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »