Reviews for Is It Love?
MadamScorpio chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
are you going to keep it in first person pov or third person pov? because you switched back and forth in this chapter. then imp? what does that mean? another thing. in my opinion the spacing between the dialogue would make it easier to read and you keep having Inuyasha's name in all lower case (I think all of them actually). I guess you are typing this on a phone or tablet?

A good beta read or even going through this chapter and previous ones you will see what I'm saying. It's good but the elementary grammar mistakes make it hard to read.

I'm enjoying it but it would be a whole lot better if you just clean it up some. I guess I will have to continue to read why Kagome is so hostile to her mother. Why did Inuyasha and Kikyo get together on his first day of school...
M
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
somebody has anger issues lol did she blank out for a moment or something lol! loved it!
M
#beatherass!
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Haha, this is great.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm sorry to say, but that actually didn't really make any sense.
Kagome love Hiei chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
That is wonderful story, like it.
Ashes-to-Ink chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
hi there chibi here,

let me get to the point. the chapter didn't suck, all you needed to do was space it out a bit and add a bit more detail. but for a first chapter, it was good. my first chapter was short as well but as the story went on, and i did more stories and read the reviews, i learned how to make my stories better.

anyways, i'll be reading the rest of this in my free time. i have plenty of it so i can read other fics and work on my own.

but nice first chapter. i bet it gets better, oh and inuyasha was a bit ooc, but other than that, it was fine

Xoxoxo Chibi Star Vamp
serena4always chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
your chapter's are a little short. put some detail into it decreabe the scenery, describe the smells, and the sounds,ect. its following little to fast. i'm only trying to help you out. Its super good though keep it up
serena4always chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
great story so far i like the fact that you made kikyo a slut and a slut posse. You left out some words and letters, but i'm not critasizing. i mean, i probably did that that happens when your typing i just thought i would warn you.
RavenSoul13 chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
I love this story u have to update! Please! XD
GodessOfDreams34 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
You better finish this damn story girl becuase I wanna know what happens next!
lightskiller chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
it wasn't bad. a bit short but it was ok
bobaa chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
thank you for reviewing my story!

i read through all of "is it love?" just now and i think the next chapter would be hilarious if you played it right.

i love how things have panned out so far, i was mad when inuyasha played kagome but when you through sesshomaru in there i thought it got really interesting (:

i hope you don't give up on this story and keep going! it would be nice to see how it plays out.
musicalShelley chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
over kill on the cussing...its naeseating
Hurricane'sRain chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
hi im emmeitsmate101 obivesly but ummm... i really like your story and well seeing as i haven't finshed my story and am running out of ideas as well i probably shouldn't have anything to say but i do have really good ideas that go nowere with me so... yeah anyway why not have kagome start dating shasshomaru to get back at Inuyasha as well as prank him. come up with something for Inuyasha to hate in your story then have Kagome and shasshomaru use that to their advantage. and at the end kagome could still end up with Inuyasha because thats your story but this puts a little twist in to it. And please keep beating kikyo up i hate that bitch... And you could have inuyasha get mad at kagome because shes dating his brother and not him but she tells him to fuck off he had his chance and blew it just so he could stay with kikyo(kinky-ho slutty bitch...sorry) anyway and at the end he brakes up with her so he can have kagome. but have kagome keep going out with shassomaru for a little while because she cant trust inuyasha to say true to her. Make him prove himslef to her before she can trust him again. even though she really wants to trust him she just cant. anyway if you want to talk to me more about this you can just reply to this message. anytime.( its still yuor story you dont have to use this idea. its completly up to you.)
HasThisUsernameBeenTaken chapter 10 . 6/13/2010