Reviews for Alternate Dimension
tuxer chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Nice touch about the non-dragon adult Jake and the dragon teenage Jake. Good chapter.
Anymonous Fanfic Reviewer chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
OK-simply put, I caught a glimpse of what you had in the previous chapter and I think that this story should be rated M because of it. No, I'm not saying that this is a bad story, it's just that that type of content should only be in M-rated fics. In fact, that's is the reason why i stay away from M-rated fics in the first place. Just wanted to let you know this.
justyna chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i love this story! especially the first chapter i hope you could write another lemon.
Thornydrake chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I love the story.

two things

i couldn't help but notice is that your grammar needs a little work, especially in regards to run-ons and when to use commas.

also it is hard to tell where there is dialogue because you use apostrophes (') instead of quotation (") marks for dialog

quotation marks are for speech

ありがと、

イアン
Onej6 chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
nice dude update soon
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
In four hours, another portal will open, right? Please update.
anon chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Jake and Rose forever
anon chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Aw that was really sweet with Jake and Rose alone together and he grabbed her bottom
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Poor Boris. Please update.
Onej6 chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
nice updata soon
Tech-Man chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I think honestly you could have merged this chapter with chapter 2. However, I understand that sometimes you don't know where the next chapter is headed until you write it then kick yourself for not thinking of it earlier. Good work though.
Tech-Man chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Okay, so bring in the Jake from the TV show. Okay, so is the older Jake a repressed dragon? Kind of a recessive gene thing? You have peaked my interest here with this chapter.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Okay, honest opinion here. I really think that the sex scene could be saved for a later chapter. Unless you are writing an M rated one-shot then you need to save that for the later chapters. Of course that is just my opinion and you may feel free to discard it as such.

I think that there is promise for this story in the opening few paragraphs. Reading your work is actually turning the AmDrag gears in my head. Gears that have not turned in a very long time. I look forward to reading more as my busy day allows.
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Just Jake's and Rose's. It's hard to keep with with too many POVs. Please update.
Onej6 chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
nice chapter about the pov thing keep doing it like youre doing it now it's good

nakta plynir