Reviews for Kidnapped
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BEAUTIFUL IT KEEPT ME OCCUPIED FOR DAYS! SOOOOO SWEET 'N' ROMANTIC!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great adventure for Arwen!
Funny.Bonez chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really, really liked this story! It was just so lovely! And never a dull moment. Amazingly written, and just pure fun to read. They are just too cute! Arthur and Gwen FOREVER!
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
i loved it !

TwiTraic13

xoxo
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Woot, woot! The more that I read your work, the more I love your writing! Great job with the fluff once again; I just adore the ending. The humor is fantastic as always. You are so worthy of being a writer for the show. Well done!
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
-sigh- how i love these two. great fic :)
Blonderella chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
oh wow that was soo good!
arwen love forever chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
WOW! is all i have to say. I loved how you stayed realistic to the true story line of Merlin and not stray too far from how arthur and gwen would really act. And some of those scenes you wrote had me blushing! lol And-call me crazy- but whenever Arthur said Gwens full name, I imagined bradley saying it just so. Ah i've got it really bad for these two! Anyways...LOVED your story and can't wait to read what else you write! :)
coffee dazed chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that was really lovely :D great story, now we just need TPTB to put it in the show!

x
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I have loved this story! i wish they could be together. I can't wait till the next season starts.

-gooniegirl
archeress of silverbow chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Brillient story. I loved it
Jellybeany chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
love arthur and gwen in this setting! thankyou for writing this, please write another chapter...PLEASE! :-)
superfluoustorequirements chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was so good! :D It's got me inspired to start writing my next chapter, which is always a good thing hahaha

I really love this :) x
Babybee61 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aw. Sweet
TeamBonnieBennett chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is a great, sweet and ADORABLE Story. really. THIS IS ADORABLE. Unbelievable. great. it's seriously sweet. aw. You should write another chapter.