Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
LinkBetweenWorlds chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This is cute :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I think that this story is really good and that you should continue it :)
Elliyos chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Just wanted to drop by, and mention that I really enjoy where the story is going so far. The little details, like how things vary from the game to reality, were interesting.
Hope to see more from you in the future! This fic has been enjoyable thus far.
DandereGoneFishing chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I think in this story that Hailey should be with Axel.
Grell Waldo chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
XD I love this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens next.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
This is very good so far. Continue soon.

I'm working on a story as well. Check it out when you get the chance.
AnEndlessDream chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
great story so far ] plz update soon
OmnomnomChomp chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
AWEEESOME :D

I don't know what's going to happen, but I support this fanfic 100%!

OmnomnomChomp chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Marly has pink hair. Just saying, I think he'd make a great female.

Okay...okay...calm...

OmnomnomChomp chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OH. MY. GOD! YOU PUT THE CHAPTER TITLES AS LYRICS FROM OWL CITY'S FIREFLIES! THAT IS SO AWESOME! HOORAY FOR OWL CITY!

Ahem.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS'LL TURN OUT! PLEASE UPDATE FOR ONE MORE RABID FANGIRL!

Anika-Marie Grynie chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
I love this story! Your writing is so mature! I find myself lost in your words.

Although, I know you are trying to have your OC with either Mar or Demyx, but those attractions are feeling a little forced. I feel that Hailey has a better connection with Axel. If you truely want Hailey to be with D. or M., then make a scene similar to the one with Hailey crying and Axel comforting.

But other than that,I LOVE this story! Please update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapeter!

Anika-Maire G.

P.S. By the by, are you interested in any illustrations being done for this? I'm eager to provide a sample (although I won't be charging anything, Just your consent!)
violeteyes chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
hey that was really good. you gonna keep writing
Riayna Darkheart chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Hello! No need to rush. Must have been awkward losing all that work. At least it was found. You have one keen-eyed boyfriend by the looks of it. I hope he's nice.

I know with the holidays and high school (you are in high school, right? If not I just typed something inaccurate) things get busy. Take your time. Writing is for fun, not popularity or work. Make it yours and original. Remember to SMILE. It's a beautiful thing!

May you have a good day and be confident in knowing all of us fan girls support you!
Amorrra chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
I am really enjoying the story so far, I like how you've made Hailey a possible character, and not a mary-sue. Y'know I like how you've givern her some flaws, as well as traits.

If you need any help, be it anything, just send me a message.

Emily!
Riayna Darkheart chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
AWW. Poor Hailey. Out for over a month to wake up in tears. A healer seems appropriate though. Maybe other magic as well? Do you think Vexen is creepy? Like, some people really go overboard on the personality. Um. What number is she? It says XIV in one place and XVI in another. And is Xion in this? Great job as always, and thanks for the quick update. Sorry I didn't review sooner. Dang. test.