Reviews for Tortured Dreams
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Last chap to read! Uh, pretty much love Sophie confronting Richardo! Awesome! And Miguel continues to be an awesome bff. And awww JP.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Aww, JP still hopeful for Paris! Sweet bbs.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Oh Julian in this chap... So sad. And dang it Jorge! lol
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Aww again Miguel is a caring friend. But dang, Fumero! And Penelope was rightfully upset. Fitting she shared her bombshell after.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Awww. Everything you wish could have happened basically, like Julian talking to his mother about the situation cuz really she should have told him the truth. And ofc Julian getting to see Penelope again after. They at least deserved a goodbye. But yay Jacinta/Jorge. Poor Jorge at the end tho. lol Awkward...
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Wouldn't it have been crazy if that had really happened in the book? Whoa, intense.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Awww, Miguel really was a good friend imo so this was nice. At least he supported them. XD And oh man that would be an awkward sibling talk. XD
Cloversofdarkness chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Please continue thiiiiiissssssssss!:D I just finished the book yesterday I loved it and I'm crying! Pleasure do continue this!
regertz chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
As a lover of Shadow, I've enjoyed this. But somehow I can't see Don Ricardo allowing Julian to stay in the room alive... And of course Fumero will never rest while Julian lives.
SunShineBabyDoLL chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this story. I've been obsessed with this book since I stumbled upon in 4 years ago. The story is heart wrenching but so beautifully written. It's so rare to find someone who's read this story and it's even more amazing that you decided to give Julian and Penelope their own voice. I always wondered how their story might have ended differently and you're doing it beautifully. Please finish it. I've spent all night reading and was pretty sad to get to the end of chapter 8. Lol
Lucas fan 101 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
i remeber reading the book and i just had to go on cause i was wishing penelope was still alive at least she is in this
Lucas fan 101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
this had to be one of the best parts in the book its just so tragic, dramatic and emotional. Btw great job it like all the others 100% good
MrsMojoRising chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
I'm shocked and appalled - Mrs Aldaya, what a bitch :O

lol

Oh I can't wait to find out how this ends. It should be wrong to root for relationship thats based on incest but I just love J and P. I hope they and Jacinta can be happy. I cry so much when I read about Jacinta's final day. Such a hard life and Penelope was her daughter, in all but blood.

I never realised before but blood is a major factor in this story. Those who shared it and those that don't, and its this that causes the most pain and heartbreak.
MrsMojoRising chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
*sob* Poor Julian. Walking away a broken man.

Only thing I've a problem with, though I know it fits the story well, is that the hatter doesn't realise Aldaya was going to have Julian 'met with an accident'.

He's not the nicest of men but I do love the hatter, he thought the army would be the making of Julian, he certainly wouldn't go along with Aldaya if he knew he was gonna have Julian killed.
MrsMojoRising chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I'm so used to hating Don Aldaya and never gave much attention to the love he had for Penelope. To me it always seemed he saw her as a pocession rather than a daughter but you've made me re-think. Its a sweet moment. Very moving.

I love your sense of surroundings, you seems your almost standing in the middle of it yourself and that conveys great to the readers.

Also love 'Penny'. So sweet 3 I hated that Jorge soon turned against Julian after learning the truth. I mean it wasn't Julians fault. It was terrible a friendship, and Jorges life was ruined by bitterness that his father instilled in him. It was Don Aldaya's fault, and Jorge, Julain and Penelope all had to pay for it with misery.