Reviews for The Return of Dobby
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love Dobby
XxCrimsonRadiancexX chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh Dobby... you made my day with this fic lol xD :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Good!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
“Hey I’m right here honey. I ask for something and I get no and she asks you think about it?” Bamm Bamm looked at the two. “I want Winky from the story if she gets Dobby.” He crossed his arms.

Here is a surprise for you Ollie. It ain't much yet but it is only the first chapter. Many more to come. Hahahahahahaha
blood of the keeper chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i loved this story it was a good thing Dooby did not die.
frodosucks chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ollie, nice one. A little background information goes a long way. It shouldn't be too difficult to integrate that into the original story now, should it?

Yours aye, Jacky
harrypottergurl10 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was great. Keep up the good work.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good to see the backstory to Dobby's return.

So, the one problem that I see with your writing is that you tend to tell us what happened, rather than showing us. We're perpetually being told "This happened, then this, and so on" rather than seeing the people actually go through their lives. It's just something you might work on.

Thanks!
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
A very interesting and complex explanation of why Dobby didn't die. This brings us right to the start of Saved. thank you Keeper, now it all makes sense. I've missed you. And of course your fictions. Welcome back! I'm now going to check out your newest. Oh and I'm mulling your offer.
chhilt chapter 1 . 1/28/2010