Reviews for Descending into Madness
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
loving it so far hope this continues
gracieuk16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Finish this :(
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awesome
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is great thus far, and I'm sad that it seems to be abandoned. Any chance that you'll be continuing it? It's an intriguing plot with some very nice characterization.
Darkangelwitch chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
blease continue
vi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
so when r u continuing with this story
Butterfly Girl-79 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Interested in more. I have periodically checked to see if you have updated and reread this story. Sadly however you have not. I hope will update soon
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I really want to read more of this, I love Angelus so much more than Angel; then again I have a thing for bad asses. He's the biggest bad ass of them all.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I've always loved the length of Courtney's chapters too. You did well to keep up with her on that and you kept it entertaining, great start to what could be a really wonderful story. I hope you decide to continue it in future!

I felt so sorry for Buffy, everyone's own problems are so minor compared to her own and they can't see it. It's kind of sad that they just expect her to look after them and not just in the physical sense with fists a-flying but financially too.

Hello Angelus, great way to introduce him, I look forward to seeing his interactions with Buffy later and the A-Team's reaction.
isugirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
new story idea i haven't seen before and a really good start. r u going to update?
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
update soon it's great.
BrandiIndigo chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I have a feeling I am going to love this story. I hope you will update this again.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait until you update again.

Dani
paradiso31 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great story. I really hope you update soon.
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
wow. this is absolutely amazing. please continue