Reviews for Pretending
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
So cruel, that she'll never know. I always thought the cruelest kisses were the ones when one was asleep.
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Painfully realistic. I'd say that I agree with you on this...It explains the end. Haha, good piece. I enjoyed it.
IrisWill chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I would just like to say...THANK YOU:

-for not forcing a happily-ever-after AkiyamaxNao ending

-for not turning Akiyama into a cheesy knight-in-shining-armor type character

-for allowing the characters to stay in their beloved in-character personalities (okay...maybe there was a little tweak where Akiyama was involved, but the story was good, so who cares? D )

-and lastly (my current biggest pet peeve) for not making Akiyama into a pervert, sadist, or pervert/sadist-in-denial

A sweet story all around, if a bit simple. 6.75/10
sayume214 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww, that was so cute!

This was a lot better than I expected, and I love this type of surprises.

Thank you for writing this. I'd be glad to read more AkiNao shots from you, if you ever feel like writing more.
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
cuteness! 8/10 stars!
Lansky chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
C:

Cliffy ending ahah,

good one shot, though i wish

there was like a 2nd part to this,

though i am just being bias cause i like happy ending

ahha :D
Heise chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw :( Depressing... but quite logical.
Uchiha.Sophitia chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is an amazing piece and just made me cry.
Dagas Isa chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Good job.

There's a lot of substance here, and I think you did a good job of keeping Akiyama in character, which can be difficult when trying to find the balance between what is his obvious care for Nao, and his natural stoicism.

I also really like the way you handled the 'stalkery' aspect of the story. On one hand spinning a believable justification for why he would be there, and on the other hand letting him feel just a little creepy for his actions. And that actually makes what happens seem sweet and caring rather than stalkery.

It's a short story, but very satisfying. Hope you choose to write more for this fandom.