Reviews for However Improbable
WeirdLittleStories chapter 16 . 5/26
I agree with Kirk; I think Spock is more compassionate than humans, too; he just expresses it differently.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 15 . 5/26
Awww! It's cute that Watson's going to show McCoy how to use a stethoscope.

Given McCoy's distrust of machinery, I'm sort of surprised that he DOESN'T know how to use a stethoscope, just for back-up. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 14 . 5/26
Since Holmes and Spock are both fictional characters, the lines of descent are different than they are for flesh-and-blood creatures. I think that Holmes IS one of Spock's ancestors, for all that he never produced physical offspring. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 13 . 5/26
Didn't they learn anything from giving Khan access to the technical manuals? Don't teach anybody unless you want them to be able to run the ship!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 5/26
Hee! I love it that you've given us only the hint that one of them would not remove his hat. Yes, I think we know who won't remove his hat and why he's keeping it on. :-)
Tiberius chapter 4 . 5/20
I never knew I needed or wanted this...

KCS you freakin rule.
HeronS chapter 17 . 4/3
You have such a wonderful grasp of both the TOS and Doyle style and language. I love it! My two favorite fandoms, combined, what could be better :)

I'm very curious why Moriarty tried to get them to materialize in space - he could clearly grab them with a beam at any point, why go through all of the elaborate planning... And why suddenly warp out... I'm looking forward to the answers :)
Moonlit Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Haven't the faintest idea why this story hasn't gotten more attention. It's absolutely fantastic (I'm reading it for the second time in three days)! Just how I like it—fast moving plot and fluff to my heart's content! You're one of my favorite fanfic authors!
Mediaeval Scribe chapter 46 . 4/12/2016
This story was nothing short of masterful. A beautiful read, adventure filled plot, and most importantly of all, you portray the bonds of friendship so beautifully without resorting to cheapening the relationships of all these men with slash.

I've been a TOS and Holmes fan for years, but this is one of the best Holmes fics and certainly the undisputed best Trek fic I've ever read.
Someone chapter 46 . 2/13/2016
Well, wasn't this a journey. I enjoyed it immensely :3
Someone chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
*even more happy flailing* Going to be two of them! Five to what?! :3
Someone chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. I can't even... *flailing happily*
Christineoftheopera chapter 46 . 1/13/2016
This is probably the most amazing thing I have ever read. Please forgive the shortness of this review bug my mind is still blown
sunshine-kin chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I wonder, is it possible to buy this story as an ebook? If not, it really should be! I love your stories and I would like to reread this one again it on my Kindle. (Reading long texts on the computer screen hurts my eyes lately - I keep wanting to go back to this great story and postponing it because of that.) I would definitely buy it if avaliable. Or is there a problem with copyright of the characters?
sirensbane chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
I love that McCoy is as excited about the stethoscope as Watson was about Sickbay.