Reviews for Homeward Bound
Satsuma Pluie chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Please continue to update! You have loyal readers :)
asherandjeanclaude chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I love this version of new moon

i wish it was like this

can't wait till the other cullens return!

You rock
JRFaab chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
You have to continue. I would love to see how the Cullens react to seeing Bella again and her physical and mental state.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Good chapter. Please update soon.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Awesome!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Please update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Sounds interesting. Please update soon.
Elle chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
AWESOME work. Love the writing style.
ToofastforYOU982 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is CRAP. Why would you write about Bella and Edward anyway? And it's really boring, too. And he never calls her Isabella unless he's saying her full name, Isabella Swan.
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I love this story! It is so well written! and i always wondered what would have happened if Edward came back on his own.
vanilfrappe chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Sigh, the perfection! I've always wondered what it would have been like if he'd just come back out of the blue without knowing about her cliff-diving. This is exactly what would have happened; endless agony, love, adoration, comfort, and shock about how stupidly he messed everything up...well done, write more soon!
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Are you going to keep going? You better! I love this story! and I would love to see Charlie's reaction! Please update!
StrangeMindFiction chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Ohmygosh, I absolutely LOVED it! I love how detailed and creative you are; you should have been Stephenie Meyer, lol! :)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i luv it! i kinda of wish this is how SM wrote the damn book
StrangeMindFiction chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is really good. I mean REALLY good! :D I liked this alot, and if you decided to make a second chappie, I would definately read it!