Reviews for Four Times Parker Dreamed About Having a Family
LikeMuh.Fashnik chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I like this very much. The characterization of Parker over the years fits perfectly. Excellent work.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
A beautiful piece- just wonderful. I love the idea of Parker dreaming about the boys and parents until she has them...and Eliot being the protector was perfect...you should do some kind of follow up where Parker runs into someone from her past- maybe the daughters of the two moms and they see how great she is doing...maybe this family has lost their money or the crew are gonna steal it back...
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Love it.
Tez chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love it! Very true to Parker's character, and it gives us an idea of what made her who she is today.
MK chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very good story! I liked it a lot, especially how her 'secret family' evolved over the years.
Piecesof16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOVED IT! an amazing story, really!
scrawn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really, really love most of this story. Very sweet and sad, and very Parker. Personally I'm not at all part of the Parker/Eliot/Hardison threesome fandom that seems to be going around, and that's the only reason I don't absolutely ADORE this story, but that's a personal choice, so it doesn't count as something I can critique ) For what you set out to do, this was a really good story, and I'm glad I got to read it.
andthesunisgone chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
that was good! i really like the way you wrote it...but when you say she dreamed of having boys, were they like brothers or friends or something else altogether?
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love this. The foreshadowing was perfect and the last section delivered beautifully.

Thank you for the excellent read!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2