Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Cat
OCMichael chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Cool!
ME chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I know it's been a while, but any chance you'll continue the story?
Snowsicle chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Interesting that you had Methos and Donnay both reviving at the same time. I suppose it works better for the story, though it does stand out a bit.

I like how you made everyone hesitant to share their information. No sudden "let me tell you everything" attitudes. Trying to avoid witnesses, with the whole immortal thing only coming out because the other guy was an idiot. "The Game" slipping out accidentally, then Methos basically just repeating what they had already figured out. Confirming what they already suspect without actually telling them anything new. Overhearing about the stargate, with Jack still checking his security clearance (which I can totally see him having) before telling him anything. Very refreshing, and much more realistic.

The characters feel right, too. No sudden abandoning of their personalities to suit the story. Very nicely written.
Mary Craig chapter 1 . 11/24/2012

I did enjoy the story; Adam was sneaky enough, and still enjoying something new, and the SG1 crew were enough of theselves to be 'right'.

I think you've created a good foundation for more though :-)

kind regards,
Mary
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I think I read an earlier version of this some time ago. I'm re-reading to catch up with your newer works. I'm glad Methos didn't have to reveal everything.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really hope you're going to continue this story, it's a fabulous base.
FanLass chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
simply wonderful! you got Jack and Methos perfectly! I loved this you did a great job! thank you - and please write another one!

Bonnie
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Great!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I very much enjoyed this fic. :)
dimensioner chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Nice one!

You did a good job bringing Jack's and Methos' dry humour across. Hope you write more on this X-over.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
this was at times very funny and very dramatic. in all a very good tale.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I'm one of those types that seems to get the punch line the day after the joke is told. I started to write you and ask what the last line might when it finally dawned on me, duh! okay enough about me this was a cute story thanks for posting anymore?
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I like the set up that you have created here. The connection between the characters is a reasonable one, as is the reason for SG1 coming to see Methos in the first place. They now know who the other party is without the reader having to sit through endless deposition which is, frankly, a relief. You did miss an opportunity for a crack about Daniel and death though! I look forward to seeing where this plot foundation takes you!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Great idea and story thanks for sharing.
Alexander Ripley chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Now that's great story. You've got down Methos perfectly and i love his interactions with SG-1. I can't wait to see the next chapter