Reviews for Setting An Example
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 6h ago
I find Tobirama quick judgement dry comments on the flower arrangement and civilian homemaking skills to be curiously intriguing probably thinking it's beneath a shinobi to know. Only, you have no idea how much knowing that knowledge early may prove helpful and adapt to the changing times.

Like how Tobirama and Hashirama had to adapt to fighting at a young age before and during the founding period of the village; but that's albeit off topic.

Facepalm after Tsunade thank him for the 'encouraging' words of Tobirama not to suck in the academy.

Tobirama: "It's a Gift." yes we get it Tobirama; but you don't have to be painful blunt; but at least he pride in judgement and dry retorts skills.

Tsuande innocence also amuse me with Tobirama coloring her decision not to take the title of Hokage because of the dreaded paperwork.

Also like Tsuande comment the matter of love while assigned on the same team of her teammates. It's a nice refresher to see she didn't fangirl over her teammates.
BladeofHell56 chapter 1 . 3/8
Ok your fics seem to place Tobirama as the root of all evil involving current Konoha events, all I have to say to that is FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I mean really if you look at the manga and actually think about it you'd see that EVERYTHING that's happening in Naruto is Tobirama's fault since he's the jackass that couldn't get passed his prejudice and set Madara off in the first place, not to mention pounding said prejudice into Koharu, Danzo and Homura which led to the whole discrimination to coup to Sasuke thing, hell since Madara corrupted Obito which led to the bloodline wars in Kiri you might as well blame Tobirama for that shit too, so add Haku's shitty life there too, AND the death of Minato and Kushina as well as Naruto having a shitty life as an orphan Jinchuriki due to Obito, hell he's practically the cause of the 4th shinobi war, the creation of Akatsuki, the complete asshat that is Danzo and since his root helped kill Yahiko the corruption of Nagato and Konan, the Uchiha coup and subsequent Massacre, so that's Sasuke added in there, plus he created Impure world resurrection so he can be blamed for Hiruzen's death, and all the shit Kabuto put everyone through with that Jutsu mm did I miss anything? Oh yeah, I heard he's the one that decided it would be a good idea to have a civilian council...Wow Tobirama really IS the source of the Narutoverse's problems
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i really like the chapter
very interesting
k chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
haha love it
Isilarma chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love Tobirama. And Tsunade and Hashirama for that matter. The Senju are awesome. The end bit about Orochimaru and Jiraiya was brilliant, and the idea of Tobirama having 'The Talk' with Tsunade is priceless. Great job!
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I like that one shot, little tsunade is sweet :3
haha, at least she doesnt think the uchihas are evil xD
but now she doesnt want to be hokage xD
never let tobirama alone with children, great idea
Phireye chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Sadly Tsunade didn't manage to convince Oro to stay sane xD

Brilliant job again!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was a fun read. Thank you.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*falls over dead*

*little wisp* I wondered where that reference came from... it also explains why she never accepted a date with Jiraiya and Orochimaru was so set on being Homage. He had to keep his promise after all...
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Because of you I've come to love the Senju and Uchiha brothers! Seriously, I didn't really think much about them, but your stories made them go up in my favorites list.

Now every time I image them, their personalities are the ones you gave them :)
kittylv3r chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
hahah this is so entertaining LOL
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
loved it.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
ah so that is the background of the 'i-dont-wanna-be-hokage-because-of-the-paperwork-story' in 'It's for a good cause, I swear!'
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 2/18/2012