Reviews for broadway is dark tonight
Rahim schmidt chapter 1 . 7/8
Long but nice
Princess HiNaMi chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
OMG! I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I can't say in words how much I love this and how often I read it. Thank you for sharing this with the world. I read your bio (not to sound creepy) and we're the same age yet you are so much more talented. I envy and applaud your talents!
CrAzCookyTash12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Amazing story!
marissa.turo chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
is there another part to this? if not, please write more this is great!
GabrieltheTrickster chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
You are amazing! You need to keep writing!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww! I love this!
xBigTimeFanatic chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh my gosh, this is probably my favorite Kendall/James fanfiction I've read. It made me cry a lot, haha, I love fan fictions that can make me cry. It was also greatly written! I'm going to check out your other fan-fics you've written! :)
Jameson Like The Whiskey chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
love the whole 'your face isn't normal' 'grow up' 'your mom needs to grow up' bit. it's classic. Loved it overall. Logan kissing Kendall...wow. But James and Kendall just works better. Good Job.
JediJen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is an amazing story! I love it! Your an awesome writer!
Blown Away chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Jesus fucking christ. Book, much?

Get this fucking published.

You're a genius, and this is the best thing I've read on fanfiction.

Please, for what's left of my sanity, publish this!

I don't know if this site is worthy of it's awe-inspiring beauty.
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
So. That was pretty damn amazing. It takes a talented writer to make me feel more than two emotions in a story, and you made me feel at least six. So feel special. :)

But really, this was a beautiful story. The 15 hours you spent on it? Completely worth it. Love this.
loveistheheartsmiling137 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that last line. It sounds perfect for an ending. I love this oneshot. Keep writing, it sounds amazing and if all of your works are like this, then i'll be reading a lot more. :D
Jackiie Hallows chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
33333 this story.

It took me forever to read, but it was worth it.

This story was amazing.

Sooo much suspense.

Spidersense chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was really well written. Great job, I could tell you put a lot of effort into it. Good descrpitions of how Kendall felt, and the song "Break Even" really fit perfectly. I honestly heard it int he background as I read some of the hospital stuff. Favorited!