Reviews for Invitation
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'M BACK! Reading your stuff, I mean. And I decided to start from the beginning and work upwards, so to speak. Loved this - it's really interesting to see how your writing style has improved so much since you wrote it, but you've stayed true to the characters.
Best part of this story - owl pendant. I WANT ONE. One that means 'HANDS OFF, PROPERTY OF THE GOBLIN KING.' :D
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
One of the best one-shot I've read! Pity, you leave us hanging. :D
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh, yes, more please, before my brain spasms out. You can't just leave Jareth...and us...hanging like that...can you?
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I have a question does this story continues or theres a sequal or this is the end? I am asking because I like it and I would like to read more!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oooh, interesting. What would happen if they did kiss?
silfursvik chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh you are so EVIL leaving it off like that! grrr!

lol, no, i really loved this story! this was great! i love all the imagery, i really love your way of describing things. you're such an amazing writer as well as having a great knack for writing Labyrinth fanfiction.
reme Sandra Couch chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
oh, we all know through trials and tribulations he will get her in the end, she will be willing, and he will have been brought low somehow.
cu-kid chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I dunno...I kind of dig the ending of this story. It's left up to me to decide just how the game between them will be played after this point; a myriad of possibilities I certainly don't mind entertaining :)

Jareth seems a little more sinister in this one than he has in the other stories of yours I've read so far - not overtly so, but in his dialogue it feels like there's something lurking beneath the surface. And I like it! Sarah is wonderfully parts wary, uncertain, daring, and intelligent, all of which are believable and understanding.

My favorite line? "The swans didn't respond. "Strange shit" did not even begin to cover what they had witnessed over the last eight years, and, frankly, they wanted no part of it." Best line ever! I seriously lol'd at this (and it's all early in the morning! People are sleeping - Shh!). Poor swans; can't imagine the therapy they need :)

There's loads more I love about this, but I'm always afraid I'm in danger of obnoxiously gushing. Another one to add to the favorites, because this was great!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Um...Pretty In Pink?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is a great one shot, but it is also a great begining to a multi-chapter. It would be most interesting to see just what Jareth would do next.
CaitlinXcowz chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I loved this story! It was amazing. I really think that you should write more to this story! Please do!
ljm chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
id really like that update...
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really like this one-shot!

~Xela
magialuna chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very nice. You have a real talent for getting the Goblin King really well in character and Sarah as well. I admit I'm not a huge fan of open ended stories, but this is still very good none the less. Would love to see a sequel someday.

Clare
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Jareth, thou art so delightfully wiley!

Hilarious, and whew...sexy! This was your first fanfic? Wow!