Reviews for Growing Up
Sherbet chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful 3
michaelgiles94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I hope I'm not the first to review this because I loved it is there another chapter to be?
I don't even 3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
OMG I loved it!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Cute but sad! Excellent!
thebigcrunchone9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
nice story by the way I why would like you to give my fanfic My Neighbor Totoro 2 Shadows of the Past a try and give it a review if you like it and tell other people to read and review it too.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
How can this story be so heartbreaking but cute at the same time? So sad that they didn't get to say bye to Totoro. But I love how you got them to stop seeing the spirits. Anyway, I love this story:)
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love it! So cute and great )
jaybeeuk chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I liked this a lot:) Very cute.
starharad chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is such a cute story! I loved the relationship between Kanta and Satsuki. The whole problem about it being harder to see Totoro as one gets older is a really great topic to write a story about.
totorosfriend121 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
so adorable!
driving in my kar chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
so cute! its great that you turned leaving totoro behind into a good thing. and i always thoght Satsuki would be the first one to make a move... she's so outgoing and bold, and Kanta is so shy and cute! i think someday i'm gonna write some of Mei's adventures though... she's always been my favorite :)
RyanKuchiki chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is a very cute story. I didn't know if i was sad or happy. It was very heartfelt and I know that you made this from deep in your heart.
321Haruko123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was really sweet! I can totally see Kanta acting the way he did here. Kinda sad the kids are growing up though...

Anyways, I thought you did really well with this :)
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
the idea that only children can see the spirits are similar to Phillip Pullman's dark material books, where children can see dust. but a good little fic, of a kind there are way too few of.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
:P It's been such a long time since i last seen the movie... 1993 when my mother bought it, and 1994 was the last time I watched it before video games and other anime began to fill my life. Yup... it's been soo long... and it's still one of my favorites, much like thus cute oneshot. :3