Reviews for Into His Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Hmm not bad
Rashaka chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
That was pretty good. I like it when I find a writer besides myself who doesn't paint Relena as a totally dumb in the first few sentences. And Heero does have very pretty eyes. And if you'll excuse the self-plug, I would like it if you read and reviewed my story "Look at Me", which is a relena-centered short fic. I think you'll enjoy it based on what I've read of your stuff. oh, and there was something else I forgot to put into my review of your "Wings Over Earth" dream-fic. In the English dub Van's voice is by the same voice-actor as Trowa's in GW. And yet he looks like Heero...hm...anyway, can you please email me and tell me how you made the picture on your profile? The one with Heero and the wolf. I've been trying to figure out how to lay one pic over another and have them see-through but I just don't know how.
galli-vi chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
good job, and by the by, your link no longer works.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
I live this story very much. Very well written. Please continue.
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
wonderful. i love deep thoughts.
Peygan chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
Nice very nice I liked this I wish we had the chance to read more of your work..
Jadet chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
great story, I understood you perfectly! Just a quick thing though, that link dosna work, I tried! :( But this was still a great story, I loved it, please keep writing! .