Reviews for Shutterbox, Gradient
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
*Tear* Poor Itachi, poor Hinata. Great fic, though; tragically beautiful if I do say so. :D
Heise chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh my gosh ... now this is a tragic, beautiful death fic.

Oh damn it ... this is so good.
mikeanike101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
wow. just...the pure depth of feeling here is staggering. I know that most, like 90%, of the reviews on this site go to 20 chapter monstrocities, but these one-shots seem to me to be the true holders of quality. Your writing style itself needs no improvement. Sentence structure, use of words, pacing, all are as good as any of the best writers I have read, "free sourced" or published, classic or pop. It moves great and really has a voice. I would go so far as to caution against worrying about changing it. That said, if you feel you need more improvement, I would suggest trying to use the stories to illustrate something deeper and mroe timeless then simply the life of a shinobi. I honestly don't have anyidea how you could do this, but it just seems like the direction to go. Anyways, truly excelent work.
theprincesshime chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was a softer look at ItaHina. I was really blown away but it, honestly I was waiting for the catch 22 when it would all fall to pieces between them... and then it didn't.

All I can think to say is 'wow'. This was a lovely piece and YOU are an amazingly talented writer.
Getsurenka chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really shouldn't read this story- not that I don't like it, it is just... not a typical ending I would root for. But what's done is done, and I can't forget the feelings swelling in my chest, about to explode. And look at my tears...

See what I mean?

Nonetheless, I adore it all the same. . I hope for more stories from this pairing from you.

Getsurenka
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm supposed to be doing my coursework that's due tomorrow...*dies*

I choked up. I really did. Their romance was so subtle and it hurts to know Hinata-chan is alone in the end.

ITACHI! *sobs* even you had to die in this fanfiction. at least you had time, just barely a moment, with your wife.
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
The quiet and lovingly gentle relationship Itachi has with Hinata is a vivid contrast to the harsh violence of his work. How their mutual compassion attracted them to each other and their marriage is very believable.

Sad ending but I love it. Thank you for writing this.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really liked how you presented Itachi and Hinata as a normal couple, with all the hardships included.
venustrap chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
how did you come up with this idea? it's interesting!
Niat chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I LOVE THIS it's so sad...and poor Hinata...but Itachi was a really goodhus band and this was awesome. it could totally happen :(
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh wow. This is GORGEOUS. Far and away one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time.

I absolutely adore how you've characterized their relationship here, all the quiet moments between missions, the way Itachi leans against Hinata, trying to stay awake just so he could spend time with her. Really lovely work.
gillian32 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
lovely. I love how you portrayed Itachi and Hinata's relationship.. Beautiful job.
sillypanda chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow. I printed that out to read it and it was really good. Really dark, heavy stuff at the end; it made me sad. :( But I still loved your writing; it was detailed without being too detailed and thoughtful without confusing me. 3
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is beautiful and subtly done; it's all in the details. I really like the understated-ness of the romance and how you slowly build up the readers' understanding of it, how you show us their lack of contact first, and only then show us their regret for it. I also apperciated that you showed us how they first noticed one another, but left the rest of their first getting together out of it. All we needed was a reason to see they were in love and you gave just that- nothing to distract. I also liked the small glimpses at other nins- Ino and Chouji and Shisui and Hana particularly. It fleshed out the world the two inhabit. But it was the details that really made the peice, along with the idea that Hinata sees their time like snapshot moments while Itachi feels time blurring. Beatiful.

The open-endedness of this makes me both hopeful that Itachi didn't die but pretty sure he did. You broke my heart.
Britt chapter 1 . 2/22/2010