Reviews for What would Gibbs do part 2
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Luvable chapter 1 . 7/17/2014

I found the stories. Love this one. So great that they all gang up to con Tony. Loved it.

Keep on Writing.
Trinkies chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"The absolute last one out of the NCIS building was Director Leon Vance. Pausing on the last step into the bullpen, Vance notices something lying on the floor near the MCRT's desks. Knowing that the night janitor should have already been by, he wanders over and picks up the multicolored bracelet. Closer examination shows the letters WWGD all in capital letters. Smiling softly to himself he pockets the bracelet, and walks out the door." - OK, since Vance is smiling softly, I am thiking he knows what the G stands for, AND I am surprised he did not laugh loudly, or at least give that crooked grin of his.

"The next morning, Leon's wife Jackie is cleaning out his pockets and finds the bracelet. She looks at it askance wondering why on earth her husband would have the trinket in his pocket. Bringing it out to the kitchen table she hands it to her husband asking if he has anything to tell her. Leon chuckles, "No dear, I found it when I was leaving last night. I thought it might be funny to see what would happen if I casually handed it to Gibbs today." Jackie giggles imagining Gibbs expression. "You should set the cameras in MTAC to record from the time you hand it over until they all leave for the night." - (A very disappointed) AW, I LIKED Jackie Vance's plan!

"It was also around a man's wrist, it's too long to be from a woman." Leon groans as he realizes which agent it has to belong to. Thinking on his feet, he gives Jackie a wicked grin. "Do you think Gibbs would be willing to play along with a practical joke?" She shrugs, "He does have a sense of humor. Maybe you should call him and discuss your plan of action." - Oh dear...

"Vance's pickup screeches to a halt and he hails Jethro as he exits the vehicle." - The director of an armed ferderal agency drives himself around in his own pickup, without bodyguards or some such within a mile? Yikes! Make and model and colour of said pickup, please (just so my mental pic is accurate and completel, you understand?)?

"mischief is glowing in the silver blue eyes. "Who did it belong to? Or should I even guess, McGee? Something his sister did over the weekend more than likely. Explains why he was so twitchy yesterday." - Dang, the bossman is good!

"Timothy McGee is on his hands and knees searching the carpet. Gibbs hides his grin behind a gruff, "Lose something McGee?" The younger man bangs his head on the edge of his desk as he looks up. Gibbs makes a mental note not to slap him too hard for the rest of the week." - Ouuch! on Tim's behalf on AW! about Gibbs' decision.

"McGee are you alright? You still look a little bit pale." - He is Tim! He never looks any other way, unless he has been attacked by the dreaded poison ivy again!

Friday morning, Gibbs stops by Tim's apartment. Tim comes around the corner with an excited German Shepherd leading the way. Gibbs smiles at his namesake. The dog is panting and his tongue is hanging out but he's obviously in good health and enjoying the day. Tim waves for Gibbs to come upstairs and leads the disappointed dog into the apartment. "He never wants to come back inside." - AW! Give Jethro-the-dog an extra hug from me, maybe he will feel a tiny bit better, then.

"but do to picking Tim up," - "but due to picking Tim up,".
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
USAFChief chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
An elaborate plan for a fairly simple hoax. Leaves me wondering about those wrist bands. Must be something special.